Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
FourShadow
Group Admin

If anyone wants to suggest a short for me to do for the series, please comment below and I will take them into consideration. I've got a lot of cool ideas and I'm sure all of you have ideas as well. So if you've got an idea for a short you'd like me to do, please tell me and I will mark it into consideration. I've already started to take a few ideas into the vault, and I'm open to hearing more.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Here's a new thought from me. What if The Siren's were not the only things wrongfully banished from Equestria by Star Swirl? And what if the Song of the Sea met and fought and or befriended such beings. Fought because the beings in anger at wrongful banishment sought power for revenge. But the Song saves them from their anger and offers love and friendship.

Well, I mentioned a few ideas yesterday, but here's something else...

Continuing the whole trend of alternate-universe role-swaps, what about the Shattered world versions of Juniper Montage, or Gloriosa and Timber Spruce?
Would this Juniper be a nice girl and not a brat desiring fame?

CSC

Maybe do a short chapter of Principal Luna having a bad day due to several acts of bad luck? I know you suggested this idea for me but I think you would do a better job with it than me.

I have a suggestion. What about this universe version of Wallflower? Instead of being 'invisible' by other students, what if she's not only noticed by other students, but she's also the most popular student in the entire school?

XD That's brilliant, man. I second that idea!

following your same idea what if this wall flowers goal was to use the memory stone to fade into the background having become popular to the point of she cannot get anything done because everyone's always trying to socialize with her due to said popularity

I want to hear more on Sonata the barbarian.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9