The Storm King 167 members · 136 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

We all know what Twilight and her friends have been up to while outside Equestria. And we all know that Tempest and Grubber followed behind to get the missing fourth princess back.

But, has anyone ever wondered “What could the Storm King have been up to while all two groups were gone?”; “What were his true intentions behind his invasion, as well as why he constantly terrorized others and caused destruction like a plague?”; “Why was he on such a consistent search for magic?”; “What sort of villain is he really?”

These questions here...will all be answered in this story:

EA King’s Grand Entrance
We all know what’s been going on with the Main 6 and Tempest while they were away from Equestria. But, the biggest questions would be: What happened while they were gone? What could the Storm King have done while he took up residence in Equestria?
A Man Undercover · 4.6k words  ·  76  28 · 2.7k views

You know, this story should be added to the movie to add more character development. And, in my opinion, Storm King should hunt the Mane 6 with Tempest to add more screentime, and make him more of a monster to Twilight and her friends. Keep the comedic moments because they're kids watching this. What do you think?

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

I agree. If they had given the Storm King more screentime rather than have Tempest hog all the glory, then his popularity would’ve been much more sky high.

He would've worked perfectly as a Hopper type character. The humor is the same, and he's big and imposing enough (relative to ponies), that it could easily work.

I hope he'll get eaten by some large predatory animal the same way Hopper dies like Lewis Dodgson from The Lost World novel by Michael Crichton, only as a T-Rex.

I have been thinking that they should have added this in the movies or at least have him hunt the Main Six with Tempest since I could see the Storm King enjoying a good Cat and Mouse game

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6