The Storm King 167 members · 136 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

My 7th live-action inspiration. Quite likely my final to be coming from a live-action character until I see another that comes along.

Two posts in one day, eh?

Gee, I certainly am crazy I’ll tell ya that.

Anyway, my 7th inspiration...comes from this guy here:

Admittedly, I’ve never seen the Dark Knight trilogy nor have I come to completely recognize the significance and excellence of Heath Ledger’s portrayal of the Joker for myself yet, but I am hoping to someday. However, on many occasions I’ve seen this clip here multiple times, and it has given me a taste of what the Joker is like in this film and how well Ledger portrayed him.

In this film, the Joker...is someone who wants to cause the world to burn and watch as it does. He is someone who causes chaos, death, and destruction for the mere fun of it all, along with a want to see those outside of him fall not just physically, but mentally, with a dark sense of humor on the side.

The moment I saw this clip, I knew that the Storm King was just like him in every way, a terrorist...that comes in the form of his own sort of clown. The only difference between Joker and the Storm King is that Liev Schreiber was able to help him stand apart and make the character his own.

What do you guys think?

6842199 I think that's probably the best example of what the Storm King is. It's the simplest villain of all, but if it can be done right it can be insanely enjoyable.

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

I don’t really watch these kind of videos.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4