The Storm King 167 members · 136 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

My fourth live-action inspiration for the Storm King. As well as my second to be from that of a MCU character.

Nothing big on my plate at the moment anyway, so, I figured to myself “Why not?”

Anyway, my fourth inspiration comes from this guy here:

From the very time I saw the first “Guardians of the Galaxy” film, I found Ronan the Accuser to be a definite force to be reckoned with. Lee Pace portrayed the character perfectly in both this film, and “Captain Marvel (2019)”. The character himself may not seem like the most humorous type compared to the Storm King, but he definitely isn’t without personality and his own dark sort of humor.

The reason I suddenly found Ronan to be inspirational to me is because I find him and the Storm King to especially have one thing in common: their intentions.

Just like Ronan, I believe the Storm King to be a terrorist, a racist, and someone who lives by his own beliefs to where he believes he’s the right one and wants to be his own god. I believe the Storm King to be a monster, a rogue, and a psychopath who moves from place to place to attack and kill innocent lives, particularly because he believes the world needs to be “cleansed” of all current life, kind of like Ultron really.

The only reason he would hire Tempest, of course, is so that he would acquire the magic for the Staff of Sacanas, and the reason he suddenly betrayed her in the end was because he believed her to be just like every other creature he has attacked: a disease that sickens him.

What do you guys think?

I'm actually studying these posts to see how I could better write the Storm King. You're doing a good job providing a mishmash of characters that results in one good one.

Keep reading A Rather Large Adventure and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Maybe he could be a combination of all those villains you named.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5