Students of Friendship 369 members · 1,527 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

i mean students of friendship is an ok name but come on when they do something bad for something that annoy the head of the school to yell there gourp name. should be something like this

i mean she can't just yell STUDENTS becasue in the show there's more than just them, theres more of them in the background

An-Twan Star
Group Admin

Hmm, gonna have to think on that. I've heard them referred to as the "Young Six", but that feels just as strange to me. But yeah, a name change is probably in order because the Mane Six, pretty much every other notable side character, and the alicorns themselves are students/ambassadors of friendship in some capacity. I'm open to any suggestions.

i ask because i feel the show is not going to show them 100% like kids getting into trouble of all kind. just look at the mane six history and you know what i mean.

also, i wish i have an editor that will help me good with my story so it can be like a real gem and not just a sinny rock

An-Twan Star
Group Admin

I created a Group Suggestion thread and a Story Help thread for topics such as those. I also edit and proofread, so I could take a look If you like.

cool dude I let you know when I get a few words done and a fair warning English was the 1st thing I learn to talk but reading and writing took me until I was 17 to do that and still have a hard time with the writing.

An-Twan Star
Group Admin

No problem. Just send me a PM when you are ready.

How about "Creature House." :rainbowlaugh:

Was it me or did everyone saying Creature sound weird?

ya it did but then later on they say everyone and everybody

They kept bouncing back and forth lolz,

remember it's all new to them still, there just now knowing the art of free trade and open school to everyone, think of them being in the 70s or 80s

plus unlike us where there only one smart race there about like what from the movie alone 12 we know of

From what I've seen so far, "Student Six" seems to be what the fandom is going with for them. Other than that, it depends on if you consider this group as only for Sandbar and his gang or for all students of the Friendship School.
If you want to focus the group on the Student Six, then this would be a very good name for it.^^

An-Twan Star
Group Admin

My focus is all students of the school.

ya true but it would be kinda weird for someone to yell "STUDENT SIX!!!!" out in the open out of anger beccasue if i was in that school with 5 other ponies i would think she was talking about them and not the other

Then you have two options; you could either leave the current name and make standard genre folders once there are enough fics here, or, you could call the group "Student Six", give each of them a folder, then create one folder for fics that focus on all of them as a group and one folder for other students that attend the Friendship School.

Sure. But "Student Six" is just a name for the fandom so it can address them as a group. Just like "Mane Six", which you don't hear in the show either.
Time will tell if they give themselves a group name, but for the fandom, "Student Six" works fine.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16