Female Writers 83 members · 801 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Crystal Aura
Group Admin

Hi all!

I know it's been long, but how about we all introduce ourselves? Make a first impression of yourself here & let everyone know! You can also state your hobbies & such, anything that makes you feel unique & yourself!

Let's see those introductions right here, in the comments below!

~Crystal Aura

Crystal Aura
Group Admin

Hi all!

I am Crystal Aura, a fellow Admin of this here group since 2018.

I write stories, help others as an editor & occasionally do reviewing as well.
I've a total of 3 stories : one completed story, one trilogy in its first phase & one story with two chapters uploaded.
I have reviewed almost 3-4 stories on this site, including two of our members' stories.

Off-site, I'm mainly interested in drawing. Hobbies include reading, singing & dancing.
Shows that I watch are MLP (EqG & FiM), Miraculous : Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, Tom & Jerry, Mr. Bean & The Powerpuff Girls.
Books that I read are Percy Jackson & The Olympians, The Heroes of Olympus, Girl Online Series, The Fault In Our Stars, Divergent Series.

I hope to meet new people & make friends.

Have a great day ahead!

Crystal Out! xxxx

I'm Phoenix!

I'm a bit of a mixed bag in that I'm introverted and extroverted at once! I've been on here for now 5 years and a little over a month.

I have a total of about 25 (or so) stories on here. Mostly I write with Original Characters, though I occasionally write with cannon characters (In fact I have I think 3 stories with cannon characters).

Outside of this site, I also have 2 stories on Fanfiction.net and two on FictionPress.net. I also have a Wattpad account with 10 different stories (including one story that I originally published on here)!

IRL I am a chef-in-training at a special "college". I am Autistic, yet that never stops me. I myself enjoy such cartoons such as Spongebob SquarePants, My Little Pony (any generation is fine with me), Scooby Doo, Teen Titans (original ONLY) and pretty much most classic cartoons.

I also am an artist (I have a Deviant Art account too) and a musician (I have a YouTube channel as well)

(Any and all links to my other related sites can be found on my user page.)

Greetings, the name’s Ever.
A writer, editor and beta-reader that spends way too much time helping with other people’s stories. While all of these jobs sometimes carry on through to my real life, most of the time I’m either in a lab or away travelling in pursuit of zoological research. I also tutor science from time to time. So, should you need anything, be it fixing your story or learning about frogs and bees, I’m your man... er, woman :pinkiehappy:

As for free time... I can’t say I have any. No time to watch any shows, FiM included. If I manage to steal a moment or myself, it’s either filled with me drawing (I have a DeviantArt account!) or reading, mostly classical literature or something dystopian. Sometimes I might produce a tiny snippet or two of a shortstory, both with ponies and original. I like to think that I’m funny and that I can write comedies, as well as lore-rich adventure stories. If you want to see for yourself or prove me wrong, you are more than welcome in my corner of FiMFiction!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5