The Official Generation Five Site 685 members · 1,959 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Admiral Producer
Group Admin

Now that’s a song.

Vote on our third group admin using the Google Form below. Whoever gets the most votes shall join our admin team on Thursday, along with three other newbies I’m choosing. Thank you for your time participating in this election. On Thursday, the candidates shall be sworn into “office” and things can then go back to normal discussion wise. Believe me, I’m just as tired of this as you guys probably are, and can’t wait to get all of this over with. Why did I choose Thursday of all days for the ceremony? Well, because that’s when the Tell Your Tale episodes come out, obviously, and it’s when the group seems to be the most active. Only makes sense. I’ll be un-Stickying the other update posts on that day as well so that the forums won’t be cluttered. But the election itself is today. So yeah, vote now! Y’all got a day and a half. I’ll be tallying up your responses periodically. See you all soon!

Vote Here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdopWf07Rz3FILpwYb1JkQ0GmfWe5J29rC-MBnK_z_LE4VDCg/viewform?usp=sf_link

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

So, battle of the avatars. Do you prefer Misty, Zipp, or dinosaurs? Vote now!

--Sweetie Belle

Flamewarrior02
Group Admin

Am I allowed to give a small campaign? Like a few words as to why they should vote for me

Admiral Producer
Group Admin

Oh yeah, sure! It’s a good thing you commented that now when you did. I’ll add whatever you say to the Form.

Flamewarrior02
Group Admin

Well, I am a Discord mod, so I have experience when it comes to handling disputes and disciplining trouble makers.

As you mentioned I am also an active me ever so I will be on here often seeing if everyone is acting friendly.

And I promise to be strict yet understanding when it comes to keeping peace

ponydog127
Group Admin

Um... as you all know, I am a PASSIONATE fan of G5, and a leader of my own group. So, I think that even if I don't do a lot here, I'll be able to make this group the best it can be.

...that's about it.

Watch out for the daleks!

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

--Sweetie Belle

Nice to see sweetie belle using magic

Fun! Should be interesting to see how the votes turn out.

Forgot the goat CB 😔 ✊🏽

7956769 You said that you wished for more candidates. If you want, you can add me to the GForm with the campaign slogan, "No more censorship!"

Admiral Producer
Group Admin

Attention, everypony. I’m moving the ceremony to tomorrow instead as I have one last person in mind I want to reach out to as the sixth slot tonight. Plus, I’m quite busy today and don’t have the time to dedicate a full thread to the event just yet. I’m not announcing who won the election yet, but the poll is officially closed as of now. I have my answer. Thank you to all participants and stay tuned for updates!

Flamewarrior02
Group Admin

Well, good luck to my competition

good looks, thanks for putting me in the running 🙌🏽

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15