The Official Generation Five Site 690 members · 1,969 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

I feel like Spike showing up but giving a vague but he told a story non the less about what happen with Twilight and Opaline was the big G5 to G4 connection the G5 writers could get away with without having to go to much into the FiM storyline and the rest is just for us to guess

I feel like any upcoming G4 reference will just be small Easter Eggs like we have seen in Tell Your Tale recently

Before you say “What about Skyros?”

That ties into the small Easter Eggs parts

Admiral Producer
Group Admin

I don’t know. We don’t know exactly who we’re going to see once we get to Skyros. Could be the Princesses, maybe Twilight. Maybe just a bunch of random alicorns. The fact that they’re continuing the Skyros plotline from MYM already involves a big G4 connection due to alicorns being present. We’ll just have to see what happens.

You are say “Alicorns are immortal” untill you are blue in your face

That doesn’t automatically translate to a appearance by them

Admiral Producer
Group Admin

I never said that. I said that the thing is, we don’t know. You’re right, it doesn’t automatically translate to an appearance by them. But it is a possibility due to it being explicitly stated that Celestia and Luna came from there. We could only see a bunch of random alicorns, the possibilities are endless. So…who knows?

Tell Your Tale and Make Your Mark have different writers so they can go their own way

And we have seen this before

Plus, it could mean we finally see Alicorn stallions.

That is something I would like to see!

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Well, the Seaponies returned in The Blockywockies...

Eh..... I'm personally not fond of the idea of Male Alicorns. ^^'

Honestly male alicorns are plausible but Really? Im sure with both hasbro reasons and potentially the fact no Stallion has ever done such a feat? Its probably that way for a reason

Eh.

I just... well... rather it be exclusive to mares only. ^^'

Again: Not being sexist though, but just that it makes more sense in regards to Alicorns of that nature anyways.

Its fine
Im not gonna call you sexist for pointing out something that you can see

That goes back to G1 though

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

True, though Destiny more closely resembles the G4 ones in terms of design.

Like I said that is more of a nod than a big reference

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16