The Official Generation Five Site 690 members · 1,978 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Admiral Producer
Group Admin

Get ready, everypony, because we’re going to be capping off January with a bang. The second G5 defense video shall be premiering in one hour. I told y’all these would be coming out more regularly, and today’s topic is proving beyond any reasonable doubt that G5 did not ruin G4. And you’ll be quite surprised at some of the arguments I have to show this. I look forward to seeing any of you interested there.

Everyone saying G5 ruined G4 is full of 💩 and is someone no one in their right mind listens to.

ponydog127
Group Admin

I'm so excited!

And I agree with you.

Thanks very much for sharing this. You make a lot of excellent points. I mean, yes, I DO still wish G5 was a separate universe (as the multiverse is semi-canon in the franchise anyway), but I can understand why they chose to do it the way they did.

You know, I think one of the things that set me apart from the haters is that I chose to separate G5 from G4 in the first place. Based on the complaints I've heard from those people, I really wonder if they would feel differently if they just followed my example.

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

This was certainly an interesting video. I hadn't considered the idea that ponies had hijacked the natural planetary cycle.

I especially love the point you made about the ponies being tempted to fight again so easily. Common sense in the world of FiM and MYM is like a light switch.

I honestly feel like G4 never really needed to happen and G5 could have just existed completely alone.

Getting to the truth of the matter, no generation of MLP is without flaws and will always have their up and downs.

I still don't understand why people keep on complaining about it and the worst there are people who are fighting other people just for liking G5 and even threatening the people who worked on the show

Flamewarrior02
Group Admin

That actually isn’t even new for this fandom.

Remember Filli Vanilli?

Yeah I remember that drama especially the writer who made the episode got death threats sometimes I just don't understand these people why they go this length just to hurt others

Flamewarrior02
Group Admin

It’s what happens when you get too passionate about something.

Either a good thing and also bad things as well

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14