It is an Idea 25 members · 128 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I’m planning on doing a romance fic between Party Favor and Night Glider. I was particularly inspired to make one after seeing them have a romantic moment in “Hard to Say Anything”, as shown in this picture here:

My biggest conundrum concerning that, however, is that because of their lack of screentime and major roles throughout the series, as well as having no sections on their wikia pages that detail what they’re like personally, I have been unable to acquainted with them enough, especially in contrast to others like the Main Six, Starlight, Spike, and Discord. I would like the help of someone who would be a complete expert on the two of them, knowing who they are and what they’re like as if they personally know them. I hope that wouldn’t be too much to ask or too much of a problem.

Actually, I think that even the expert you seek will know not much about these two as well. And that’s the wonderful thing, you can let your imagination run free and create a personality and background for them! :twilightsmile:

Makes sense.

For me, a lot of times it’s much easier to write about a character you’re very well-acquainted with more than the opposite. But, I’m certain willing to challenge myself and find what makes them click.

Gnarl
Group Admin

Characters that you don't know much about are some of my favorite characters. Mainly because you can do just about anything with them and no one can reem you about it being non-cannon. So my advice would be to think about the story you want to write, how you want it to go and mold the characters, to a certain extent, to work in that mold.

Gnarl
Group Admin

Your welcome.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6