Baby Ponies and Age Regression 104 members · 232 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Foal Star
Group Admin

Ive been making a age regression universe since last year for some of my stories and Ive been thinking That im going to need OCs for them. If you wish to have your OC become a baby (or if its already in diapers) let me know.

I would like my OC to be turned into a foal.

6284212 Well, I have an OC, but I haven't really used him much.

Foal Star
Group Admin

Ok ill let you guys know which story. A few ponies will turn to foals in my Primce Blueblood fic

Thank you. My OC's name is Thunderstruck btw.

You already know Mindset is in diapers.

If you need more pones you can use crescent star~

I'm quite glad to hear more on how you are advancing upon your story universe. Some additional OCs will certainly add to the fun. If you add those of fun friends and fellow fans you can also build some even deeper connections with readers here on the site and, possibly, beyond.

If you ever need a padded dragon OC you are most welcome to use my dragon-duck, Yosh. His current state is blind but there was a time earlier when he did have sight and worked alongside a Unicorn named Dawnbreak Horizon.

heres an OC name: Orange Light coat:light orange main/tail:sunny yellow eyes:teal like fluttershys he is a very grumpy engineer that loves robotics and wants to create the world's most life like android he has lived a very hard and stressful life that's made him very grumpy he would not like being a baby but could slowly come to enjoy if hes cared for by a loveing caring mother that takes care of his every need allowing him to have lots of time to have fun and relax (i was thinking fluttershy) cutiemark: a lightbulb signifying getting an idea (for context it wasn't that his life was unhappy or he was abused by his parents or anything like that hes just had to work a lot sense in early age so maybe his main goal is to create aline of servant robot so he and others won't half to work as much) (sorry I forgot to mention race:unicorn i also change his cutie mark)

I'll be happy to have my OC get turned into a foal

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11