Uncommon Dazzling Ships 273 members · 441 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/449538/more-guidelines-than-actual-rules

It's got Octavia/Adagio (OctAgio), Sunset/Aria (AriaSet), and Sci-Twi/Sonata (SciNata).

Well, normally, if a story fits multiple categories, it is put in each of the categories for which it fits. So, if categories for all three groups exist, it would go in all of them.

See that's a bit of the issue. There is no category for Octavia and Adagio, and the Sonata/Sci-Twi E+T ship folder has nothing in it and won't let me add anything. So the only place I could put it was Aria/Sunset folder. I guess that'll have to do, even if it's' not fully accurate.

Well, the story is M, although I don't know why it wouldn't let you add it. Still, I was able to add it to the "Sonata/Sci-Twi M" folder. As for Octavia and Adagio, you can try asking ForBloodySummer as he's the more active moderator.

forbloodysummer
Group Admin

...No, I'm not sure why you can't add it directly to the Sonata x Sci-Twi / Romance E+T folder either... The permissions are set to user, rather than admin, so I'd expect you'd be able to. But even for me going in as a mod, there's no add story link. I have noticed that from time to time before with other folders. It might be because we nestle way more folders here than is commonplace in other groups, so we can precisely categorise stories.

Either way, you should still be able to add stories the other way around, if you click 'Groups' below the newest chapter on the story's title page. The subfolders are a pain to navigate that way, I know, with their enormous names, but it's the best we can do. I've added this one to the Adagio/Octavia folder. Was it the previous story you wanted in Sci-Twi/Sonata E+T, as this one is rated M?

Interesting. It looks like you can't add a story to a folder from the folder unless there is at least one story in it already. Fortunately, you can still add it to the folder from the story's page. At least, from a computer. Don't how it would work from a phone or tablet. Assuming you can: click the arrow Icon in the corner of the right corner, after the story statistics; click "Add to groups"; click the group's name, which will open the folder list; then you can scroll through the folders, or try typing out one of the words or so from it; once the folder is found, click on it. A green check mark should appear next to it, letting you know it was added.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6