The Glimmerverse 51 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
StormLuna
Group Admin

I have been doing some thinking and I am thinking about some changes regarding the Glimmerverse. I am considering the following changes.

Limited shipping will be allowed....shipping that would make sense in the Glimmerverse. Things such as shipping members of this Mane Six (Starlight, Moondancer, Lemon Hearts, Twinkleshine, Minuette and Lyra) will be allowed. The sex tag will also be allowed within any pairings of these....both teen and mature. Characters outside of the Mane Six can be shipped with anypony granted they are not main characters and are of legal age.

I am now allowing the sex and gore tags on teen and mature stories.

Despite not having ascended in any Glimmerverse story yet, post-ascension stories where Starlight is a princess are welcome!

However, all stories must still fall within the Glimmerverse. Stories including things such as the show's Mane Six being the mane six, Twilight being a princess, etc. do not fall within that.

Anthro and human stories are welcome.

Still, this is the building blocks of the Glimmerverse

This is what set up the birth of it....only read the alternate ending of "An Unlikely Love: The Tale of Two Friendship Students" as the rest of the story is irrelevant to it.

fimfiction.net/story/326262/10/an-unlikely-love-the-tale-of-two-friendship-students/destinies-at-stake-alternate-ending

Then the following two stories build it

EResetting Her Destiny
Starlight did it, she prevented Twilight from hatching Spike and now, as a filly, plans on setting a new destiny for herself.
StormLuna · 8.3k words  ·  34  11 · 1.6k views
ECelestia's Protege
Starlight did it, she passed her entrance exam and was accepted as Celestia's protege. Join her during her journey through school where she makes new friends, continues to expand her knowledge and helps other ponies with their studies.
StormLuna · 13k words  ·  31  8 · 977 views

Then what I have built on this helps build the Glimmerverse further, such as the Mane Six going to Ponyville and Lemon Hearts learning of her true origins. It isn't necessary though if you are writing a story of their activities in Canterlot prior to them getting sent to Ponyville.

EStarlight Glimmer and Friends: Adventures in Equestria (Season 1)
Starlight has come of age and is now going to aid Celestia with bigger issues. What she doesn't know is that things will not only change for her, but her friends as well.
StormLuna · 22k words  ·  30  7 · 1.1k views

If you have any ideas that you think sound good and might work in a Glimmerverse story, reply on this thread.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1