Equestria at War 1,809 members · 801 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Okay. I decided to add maarite path for Adelart! I hope this also will be my resume work, when I will finally reac the discord server.

In short, if you reject help of seventh free company, it will overthrow you, because you haven't gave them massacre, after conquering Greifwald.

Their focus tree is just massacre, huge debuffs to stability. Economy has only few focuses, because this maarites - just maniacs.

You won't get yourself un-banned from Discord by spaming here. The only resoult you can hope for is that the fanfiction chanel will make fun of you, so kindly just cope it up nad let live.

jesse what the fuck are you talking about

ROFL. Ok, it's not just me.

You were permanently banned for lewding Grover VI and Necrophilia. (for any who do not know, Grover VI is a young child in this setting)

To add to your several ban evasion attempts and constant harassment of people on multiple platforms, you will never be unbanned, you will never be allowed to join the team, and you will never change our minds on this.

Further Maarite paths in Griffonia would detract from both Greifwald and Sunstriker. Why add one to Adelart?

Your actions have also been rather... Disgusting, and there is no reason for you to be on the server, let alone the reddit or even this group considering your constant harassment.

7923260 You're quite a piece of work aren't you. Pro tip stop talking and leave. No one is gonna listen so just give up, all you gonna do is make yourself look like a fool, admittedly you already are a fool. So fuck off

Eldorado

I'm banning this account because it clearly only exists to spam people. Was there anything else he was doing besides posting these threads? PMing anyone? Otherwise harassing anyone directly through Fimfic? Just for my own awareness of what's going on.

As far as I know, he has not made any further harassment attempts on fimfiction.net and has instead opted to move his efforts to messing with our wiki, more (failed) Discord ban evasions attempts, and a few other platforms.

He basically has a juvenile vendetta against our community and is harassing us on every platform possible.

Eldorado

Ah, well, I really hope you're able to put a stop to it. If he does anything else here, I'll get rid of it. Just let me know.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10