Blazblue Cross Tag Battle 36 members · 23 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

BBCTB done in DBS tournament of power.

Teams
Blazeblue- Ragna, Noeal, Jin, Tsubaki, Makoto, Jubei, Azrel, Hakumen, Nu-13, Tager, Captian-Rachel

Persona- Yu, Yosuke, Chie, Yukiko, Kanji, Naoto, Aigis, Mitsuru, Ahikiko, Fuuka, Captian- Kashiwagi

Undernight In-Birth- Hyde, Linne, Waldstien, Gorudeau, Orie, Carmine, Vatista, Seth, Yuzuriha, Nanase, Captian-Hilda

RWBY- Ruby, Yang, Weiss, Blake, Juane Arc, Nora, Qrow, Velvet, Penny, Oscar, Captian-Ozpin
Other wolds

Guilty Gear- Sol, Sin, Justice, Ky, May, Faust, Milla, Venom, Eddie, Testament, Captian- That Man

Elsword- Elsword, Aisha, Rena, Raven, Eve, Chung, Ara, Elesis, Add, Rose, Captian-Luciela

Fairy Tail- Natsu, Lucy, Grey, Erza, Gajeel, Wendy, Mirajane, Laxus, Pantherlilly, Captian-Mavis

Sonic the Hedgehog- Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Blaze, Knuckles, Rouge, Omega, Eggman, Mighty, Chaos, Captian-Chip/Light Gaia

Bungou no Stray Dogs- Atsushi, Dazai, Kenji, Akutagawa, Kyoka, Chuya, Akiko, Junichiro, Kunikida, Kyoyo, Captian-Yukichi

Sword art online- Kirito, Asuna, Sinon, Silica, Leafa, Alice, Klein, Agil, Lisbeth, Yuuki, Captian- Yui

Fate/Stay night- Saber, Shirou, Archer, Rin, Lancer, Berserker, Assassin, Avenger, Caster, Rider, Captian- Gilgamesh

K Project- Yashiro, Neko, Kuroh, Suoh, Yata, Izumo, Reisi, Seri, Saruhiko, Himori, Captian- Ichigen

I can't help , but think of something like this. A battle royal for the existance of their worlds. The fights the character interactions, the excitement doesn't stop. I like good fight scenes, but I understand like you need some characters to get eliminated early, but they need to show off their skills and powers. One thing has to happen and that is Ragna, Yu, Hyde, and Ruby must be the ones to team up and fight the Time entity. The eliminated teams would disappear when their world goes first.

This is for anyone who loved the game, and who knows these characters and what they can bring to the table. I can help with storyline if you want to pm me.

Uh, 'Kaos' is actually spelled 'Chaos', don't get Skylanders mixed up with Sonic the Hedgehog..also 'giaia' should be 'Gaia' and 'Oscer' should be 'Oscar'...

Seriously, you need to do some spelling checks to be sure you spelled them right...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2