Captain Celaeno 145 members · 105 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Hey guys. Haven't you noticed the lack of stories with Captain Celaeno lately? I have, and that's gotta change!! So let's give each other some great ideas for some awesome stories!!

How about a second person story with captain celaeno with clop

Well, I DID have an idea tying into her backstory...

Really!? Do tell!!

Well, it's actually based on her earlier concept art where she was originally going to be the villain:

Madame Harpy (Captain Celaeno's original name) was Celaeno's mother and the most ruthless Sky-Pirates in history, she and her cut-throat crew; the "Sky Daggers" pillaged and plundered whatever they could, leaving nothing but ruin and destruction behind. While she taught Celaeno everything she knew about being Pirate, she taught her too well, Celaeno having grown to hate the life of pillage and destruction her mother loved so much. One fateful night her own daughter staged a mutiny and defeated her in a brutal dual (which is how Celaeno lost her leg), sending her falling off the ship and into the Sea of Clouds below. While Celaeno took over her crew and lead them in a more positive direction (stealing only from other Pirates), it is rumored that Madame Harpy survived, and has been plotting revenge ever since...

Comment posted by Esmeralda deleted Feb 19th, 2019

Sounds great!! How about we write it together? I can be the co-author if you want!

Unfortunately I'm not 100% sure if I could at the moment. I already have a few stories in progress that I'm working on, plus a patreon related one that's going to be about 6 to 7 chapters. The only way I could squeeze it into my schedule if it was a patreon related request.

Sorry....

Eh, it's alright matey.

Well, Parts IV and V of my latest story, Reformation... It's a Pony Thing have some nice scenes for Celaeno and her crew (Part IV is already up, and Part V will be up later this week.) Though you may be specifically looking for stories where Celaeno is the lead instead...

Thank you for you sharing ,I think I can write a story about it

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12