Reverse Gender Role Equestria (RGRE) 2,134 members · 287 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Hello everyone!

I am looking for a NSFW RGRE FIC featuring Anon, Cadance and Gleaming Shield.

The story starts with Anon (thanks to Gleaming Shield) having passed a test enabling him to have sex with Cadance and Gleaming. After it, it is revealed that Anon was a virgin (which is not such a big deal for him) but both ponies start to panic (as a colt virginity is treated as incredibly important).
The story ends with the trio having being summoned to Canterlot by Celestia AND Twilight Velvet (who both found out that Gleaming and Cadance made Anon lose his virginity in very depraved ways), who whilst very nice to Anon are VERY pissed at Gleaming and Cadance.

I don’t remember the title, or whether I originally found it on Fimfiction, Fimfetch or Ponepaste. Can you please help me find it?
Thanks in advance!

You, Sir, are a gentleman! :pinkiehappy:

Okay word of warning, don’t read the other stuff by the author of that story. He doesn’t make it a secret that he’s both a racist and a massive anti-semite. Also his grammar is absolutely atrocious.

Also has no problem throwing around slurs

Comment posted by SQA deleted Jan 10th, 2023
Comment posted by UNSC Saratoga deleted Jan 10th, 2023

7788844 Read his stuff dude. He literally makes a reference to Jews being tax evading goblins in one of his stories. Also is fond of using the N-word quite a bit. Lots of homophobic slurs sprinkled throughout alot of his stories too

I found this wich kinda fits but unsure if is the one https://ponepaste.org/1061

Seems like SQA is salty about me sharing information about the author of the story for some reason. Dude must have some personal problems

>anonymous 4chan writefag
>uses racist, antisemitic, and homophobic language

Wow, bro. For real? You don't say. What a world we live in. Imagine my shock.

SQA

I deleted my comment once I realized you were doing a bit, don't be such a drama queen. Although that's probably also part of the bit now that I think about it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12