Legends of Magic: Pillars Of Equestra 201 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Which of these mares here do you guys think would be a perfect mare to pair Rockhoof with?

It’s for an idea that’s been racking in my head lately, which is to do a romance between Rockhoof and one of these mares. Unfortunately, I can’t seem to decide which one to pair him with, so that’s why I decided to ask all of you.

I'm pretty sure that many people are shipping Rockhoof with Applejack, but I think it'd be cuter of there was somepony big snd strong to protect somepony soft and sweet like Coco:twilightsmile:. I know that Rockhoof and Coco would make a rather adorable couple:rainbowkiss:!!! Then again, Nurse Redheart isn't really shipped with a lot of ponies, so I think they'd make a rather interesting couple:raritywink:.

Or maybe...just maybe...Coco, Red, and Rockhoof could form a little herd:scootangel:!

6784018 Considering Applejack really admires Rockhoof and looks up to him, I think it's easy to turn that into a romantic affection.

Nurse Redheart could work too, given Rockhoof's tendency to get into scrapes he's probably going to need a nurse to bandage his wounds. And since Meadowbrook lives all the way out in Hayseed Swamp, Redheart is a local source of healing.

Coco, well there's nothing that suggests she wouldn't go for Rockhoof so you're free to experiment.

Which choice do the two of you find yourselves leaning towards the most?

6785412 ApplejackxRockhoof, simply because I find it to be the one that has the most canon support. And there's not really a lot of other suitable stallions for Applejack that I could see her becoming romantically involved with.

6785489 You're welcome. I'm actually surprised there hasn't been any ApplejackxRockhoof ship fics yet, or even any shipping Rainbow DashxFlash Magnus, they seemed like they would practically write themselves.

6785502 Strangely, I've seen people ship Flash Magnus and Somnambula, something I would never consider since they have no defined chemistry within their group aside from being pegasi.

That is strange.

Who would you ship with Meadowbrook, by any chance? As well as Somnambula?

6785517 I kind of ship Meadowbrook with Rockhoof considering what was shown of them in the "Legends of Magic" series later on. And for Somnambula, it's not hard to see her being in love with Prince Hisan potentially. Though strangely, given a few of the things we saw in "Legends of Magic" I get the strange urge to ship her with Stygian of all ponies.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15