Changeling Panic! 19 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
bahatumay
Group Admin

It’s a lovely day, and you’re eating at a new restaurant, La Casa de Cambiantes. The food isn’t particularly great, but it’s pretty cheap, so that’s probably an even trade off.

But as you’re eating, you notice a flash of gold outside. Royal guards? You hope they’re here for food.

Unfortunately, they’re here on business. A pony was found drained of all magical energy, and the timing of the report means only one thing: the changelings are here.

(Maybe somepony should have asked what ‘cambiantes’ means...)

I know half the people on the member list haven’t logged on in ages. And I know this might not get enough players to happen.
But I did this for so long and I enjoyed it so much, and I’ve never really given up on this. I’d love to recapture some of that spark.
Also I made role cards and I want to use them

Wolfcape
kingsmen
RAIDN

Sorry! Busy week. I'm in!

Maybe announce it on Discord? I didn't get a ping from the server.

We shall honor the legend of the lost cambiantes, I’m in as well.

greetings, I am ready for treachery and shenanigans

bahatumay
Group Admin

Little bump!
Another would be great, but we can do it with three! Small games are just as fun :pinkiecrazy:

bahatumay
Group Admin

Final call! See you in 24 hours! :ajsmug:

bahatumay
Group Admin

7673660 7674274 7675920
The food still looks good, but it suddenly tastes like ash in your mouth. You’re not hungry anymore, so you decide to talk with some of the others here for a bit. Maybe you’ll pick up some clues...

It is Day Zero! No deaths today, but a majority of two will Skip to night.

Good luck!

Okay the last time the 3 of us were in a game I know I was evil but not this time!
I mean, what are the chances? :scootangel:

Speaking of chance, what are the chances one of us is evil-neutral?

bahatumay
Group Admin

7673660 7674274 7675920
Everypony is fairly convinced that somepony is lying, but nopony really knows which pony it is. With trepidation, everypony retreats to various tables, ready to sleep.
And hopefully wake up...

It is now night, and you are no longer permitted to post in the thread. Please PM your night actions in within 24 hours, or they might not be taken into effect.

bahatumay
Group Admin

7673660 7674274 7675920
You all awake, and over donuts and something that is probably supposed to be orange juice, you discuss your suspicions.

It is now day!
Majority is 2. Barring that, this day will last approximately 24 hours.
Good luck!

Guten Morgen you sleep well?

Somehow yes! ( just kidding, cat was needy and decides i’m the one to ask for stuff)

bahatumay
Group Admin

7673660 7674274 7675920
It’s a good conversation, but the day draws to a close, and you retreat to your tables, hoping that tonight is as peaceful as last night...

It is now night, and you are no longer permitted to post in the thread. Please PM your night actions in within 24 hours, or they might not be taken into effect.

bahatumay
Group Admin

7673660 7674274 7675920

It’s a new day, and you emerge.
Well, two of you emerge.
Kingsmen is found dead, drained of all magical energy.
It only takes a second for the implications to hit RAIDN, but before he can make a move, there’s another flash of white...

Game over!
Changelings win!

Wolfcape / drone
kingsmen / show mare
RAIDN / bg pony

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18