Changeling Panic! 19 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29
bahatumay
Group Admin

It’s a new day, and that means it’s time to resume the hunt: the job hunt. You’ve got skills, but also bills, and the second seem a little heavier than the first.
So you’re filling out yet another application when a scream splits the air.
Seems one of the other applicants was found drained of all magical energy.
So now you’re under a Royal Guard lockdown.
Definitely not how you expected the day to go. You hope the complimentary coffee and water will last...

It’s been a while! This game will follow Da Rulez, but with only one lynch per night. If you’d like to play, reply to this comment.
Good luck!

master18
Wolfcape
kingsmen
RAIDN

master18
Group Admin

7479231 It's been a while, but I'm in ^~^

Count me in! As always.

bahatumay
Group Admin

Bumpity-bump for final call!

bahatumay
Group Admin

Game will start on Monday :pinkiecrazy:

bahatumay
Group Admin

7479287 7479395 7479473 7480075
You all look at each other. Somepony here’s sketchy. Hopefully you’ll be able to figure it out soon...

Day 0! No lynch today. This day will end in approximately 24 hours, or 3 skip to night votes.
Good luck!

master18
Group Admin

Nice to be back, even if it's a small game :pinkiehappy:

bahatumay
Group Admin

It’s been too long. I’ll freely admit I had to look up some of the game mechanics again. :unsuresweetie:

master18
Group Admin

7486694 I should too, but I was elected to hunt changeling, not to read :pinkiecrazy:

bahatumay
Group Admin

“I came here to lynch changelings and get a cutie mark, and I already have a cutie mark.”

What if i have it vice versa?

bahatumay
Group Admin

Unfortunately, the day draws to an end, and some questions must remain unanswered.

It is now night! You are no longer permitted to post in the thread. Please PM your night actions in within 24 hours, or they may not be taken into account.

bahatumay
Group Admin

It’s a new day, and the donuts are seeming a little more stale. Hopefully you can figure this out soon...

It is now day! Majority is 3. Barring that, this day will end in approximately 24 hours.
Good luck!

master18
Group Admin

No deaths is always good, though if it's no deaths due to inactivity (I've been playing too much diplomacy, the only word I could think of there was nmr) it's less exciting :(

Anyone else have anything interesting happen in the night?

I was going to take a nice, long, walk last evening but some rapscallion decide to assault my poor booper! The horror I say! I was so booped that I had to take the rest of the night to recover.

master18
Group Admin

7488643 So sounds like we've got a showmare then? If I had to take a guess based on having 4 players, we probably have a queen, showmare, royal or lunar guard, and a background pony?

What all were you planning to go on your walk for last night? Lil suspicious that you got blocked on a night with no kills ^~^

bahatumay
Group Admin

With more unanswered questions burning, you all turn in for the night.

It is now night! You are no longer permitted to post in the thread. Please PM your night actions in within 24 hours, or they may not be taken into account.

bahatumay
Group Admin

Any hopes that this was just excessive precautions are dashed when you wake up and come across Regret Anything I Do Not’s body, drained of all magical energy. His area is searched, and a book on the Art of Booping is found...

RAIDN was killed and was the Show Mare!
It is now day. Majority is two. Barring that, this day will end in approximately 24 hours.
Good luck!

Have we got anything...? C'mon, day discussion and accusations are part of the fun :pinkiecrazy:

Edited in:
May I please have a role claim? You're blocked and there wasn't a kill, and you somepony took out the Showmare.

There needs to be a lynch today or Changings win on default

Hey now that dastardly showmare booped me once again! A shame what happened to them but they had it coming with them keep interrupting my midnight patrol walks.

master18
Group Admin

7489889 Hm, mighty suspicious I have to say. Unfortunately there's not really much else to go on other than your word for it and the blocking and kills don't work out to make you look good

7489854 Kingsman for lynching please

Suppose we'll see tomorrow

Welp as the saying goes, tic for tat.

send master18 to the gallows

Nothing personal but the block and RAIDN's "proof" as a showmare really against your favour, Kingsmen.

I vote to Lynch Kingsmen on the suspicion of being a Changeling.

master18
Group Admin

If we had more players I'd probably let this slide, but given that we've got to lynch someone today or we lose, we kinda have to act on the most suspicious thing

Aw shame, GG for the game.

master18
Group Admin

Sorry how things turned out

bahatumay
Group Admin

The decision is made, and kingsmen’s free trial of life expired.
His room is searched, but absolutely nothing of note was discovered.
“So he wasn’t the changeling?”
“Nope,” Wolfcape confirms with a smile that’s just a little too wide...

~Game Over~
~Changeling Victory!~

master18 bg pony
Wolfcape drone
kingsmen Royal guard
RAIDN show mare

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29