Changeling Panic! 19 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
bahatumay
Group Admin

Ugh. That quarantine was awful. In fact, for a day there, it felt like the whole world had just closed down, like some worldwide error just shut everything down.

But as you're trying to get back into the swing of things, it occurs to you that it's been so long since you've been outside that you're not even sure you recognize your own neighbors.

You do recognize the pony found drained of all magical energy, though. Seems like while everypony was inside, the changelings invaded your town. And if they're already this bold, it's clear they're planning to stay.

Now it's a different kind of quarantine, with a different type of cure. Instead of masks and gloves, it's a long rope and a bridge over a dry river.

This game will follow Da Rulez, except there will only be one death per game.
If you’d like to play, reply to this comment.
Good luck!

Wolfcape
kingsmen
Regret anything I do not

Count me in please!

^_^ count me in!

bahatumay
Group Admin

Bump for final call! Three players would make for a fun sudden-death mode, but there’s always room for more!

bahatumay
Group Admin

7244813 7244816 7244872
Time! Roles will be distributed shortly.
As there's only 3 people, this will be a sudden death game. First to two gets it.
Good luck!

bahatumay
Group Admin

7244813 7244816 7244872

The good news is they've narrowed it down to one block.
The less-good news is, they now have three suspects and no leads.
Somepony is getting thrown off the bridge. Here's hoping it's someling instead.

Day 1! Sudden death, there will be a death today.
This day will last approximately 24 hours.

So...how is everyone handling the isolation?

Eh, stuck inside teleworking but at least it’s work. How about yourself.

Trying to 100% a bunch of old flash games before chrome stops supporting it. It's been fun

So adventure quest handled it by making a launcher for their flash games

This is gonna be a short game. One lynch may end it if you just get the changeling....

But aside from that, how is everyone? It's been so long.

I know a few of those...weren't they endless?
On another note, what's keeping you from swapping off Chrome?

Nothing much just finishing up my first semester as a sophomore in college and now doing summer courses while also working my internship. I am also a dev on a HOI4 mod called Balefire Blues which is a sub mod for Equestria at War mod.

bahatumay
Group Admin

7244813 7244816 7244872
Though the discussion is peaceful, the others are restless, determined that at least one pony will go off the bridge. In an attempt to speed up the process, somepony lobs a brick in their general direction.
Regret anything I do not takes a direct hit. He falls wordlessly to the ground, and there's a flash of green fire...

Game Over
Townies Win

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14