Changeling Panic! 19 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
bahatumay
Group Admin

Night Actions here!

We were just getting back into things, but I think it went really well. Got some action later in the game! That was great to see. And the random lynch threw off the dynamics. Made it feel like one of the old games. I love it. I’m calling this mode ‘and then there were none’ and using it for the foreseeable future.
The doctors saving night-immune players, I’m still not sure if I like the current mechanic.
In hindsight, the Mad Mare should have been a MDW, but I was afraid the game would end early before they could attack.
What do you think? Was it fun? Should we have another game soon or are things coming up?

I thought it was fun and quick, the random lynch really went in my favor, but the main reason i won was just being ready when day came around and coming up with a good excuse.

so yeah, I had fun, sorry to thatsnoreason though,having to die on the first night and all.

While it was short-lived, I'm happy to be in a CP game again...Though major deja vu, disappointed I got lynched when I was asleep/away...again. :facehoof:

I vote for another game soon please :scootangel:

Also you probably, if not too much trouble, should make minor edits to Da Rulez regarding the Executioner's thing. It's rather clear, but just to further clarify under the different game-modes.

So i was doomed to lose day 2. Ah well, fast game

Next time, trust Josh. That's me :rainbowlaugh:

Yeah, sorry.

it was funny that we both attacked each other.

After I got the night message I probably would go with a gamble for Regret's favour by claiming he was doomed either way, it's just whether he liked Changelings or not... :rainbowlaugh:
Got lynched first though :raritycry:

yeah, while i banked on a bluff working out, still as i said earlier, main reason i won was just that i was awake on on FimFic when the day started.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9