Changeling Panic! 19 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Adda le Blue
Group Admin

While a normal game under the normal rules is great on its own, sometimes we like to switch things up a little. This is the list of known and accepted game modes a GM can work with. If you have an idea for a new game mode, feel free to let the GMs know in the Game Mode or Role Suggestions thread... or, if you're a GM yourself, don't be afraid to test it out!

It's very likely that I'm forgetting one or two (dozen). Just shoot me a PM and I'll add it when I can!

Discord Flash Game: Tired of waiting day after day and cycle after cycle? Perhaps Discord is a good choice.
Under Construction!

Offsite Roleplay-Friendly Game: If you think CP lost its flair with the roleplay ban, we could always play a game on a forum of our own to circumvent the ban and get back to our old shenanigans. Eternal gratitude to Wolfcape!
Under Construction!

Infiltration: The roles are reversed when an elite group of townsponies infiltrates a disorganized changeling brood.

Free-For-All: With no queen to guide them, it's a changeling drone free-for-all!

Brood War: When two hives take up arms against each other, a town is caught in the middle of their brood war.

Police State: In quarantine and under curfew, both sides must rely on diplomacy to lynch their foes in this police state.
Under Construction!

Infestation: A changeling has found a way to convert ponies into changelings. Can the town survive the infestation?

Election Day: When any candidate for Mayor could be a changeling in disguise, every day is Election Day.

Unfinished Business: The casualties of the changeling assault carry on, intent on seeing through their unfinished business.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1