Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Hello everyone, I come here to tell about the creator of Don't get Cocky.

His last chapter it was a message for everyone who reads his fiction:

Hello friends. Due to some circumstance, I cannot continue writing my story. Why? Because my life has come to an end. I am leaving this world. Anyone of you can have my story and continue writing it. I hope that my soul would go to my dream world where I can live happily. Good bye my friends.

Anyway, I'm looking for the right person who can continue his legacy, and I really, really want your help, if you can write this kind of fiction, be free to tell about your ideas and continue his legacy, if you are not, please look for someone who can continue his writing. Please.

I have pretty much everything about the story like his kill counts. Abilitys, type of monsters , mates he has now and the future , projects he was working on.
Read it like 12 times. Made tons of notes on everything like who was the next enemy is going to be what he was doing with the girls to

ILL HELP

that is sad i am sad now

if you do please make sure to use the Blacklight virus properly. there was no memories gain at all. :twilightoops:

Sadly, I've got too many stories of my own I hardly work on anymore to take this up. However, if anybrony here wants/needs some ideas, or a proofreader/editor, I volunteer.

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

I may have to reread it. Some of the stuff was a tad jarring, like the colored abilities and his general personality at the beginning.

Nosfer never use that ability. Implementing tht into the story won't it throw it off. He has mind powers.
I seen every thing he reference as well and beat the hell out of both prototypes .im huge anime fan to

Well whoever takes over for the story I hope you do a great job with it and you have some big shoes to fill since that was one of my favorite OP displaced stories.

good point. I didn't take into account the other mental powers he had. :twilightsheepish: thanks for the reminder. :twilightsmile:

Got notes on literally everything for this. Going to make sure who ever writes it does it right

Thank you for that. :twilightsmile: I'm a fan of this story. It was the first one I read here on FIMFiction so it means a lot to me. :twilightsmile:

So we are the 3 people who will help giving ideas and make sure everything will be done right. We just need the person to write like his stile.

too true. I don't want to even try to write this, not cause I don't want to though. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to write it, just I don't think I'd do it justice... plus I'm not well known. It's like asking a guy fresh out of acting school to take over the part for Johnny depp if he had stopped after the second pirates movie... it would be terrible. :twilightoops:

I know this feeling, and my problem is because I'm Brazilian and I'm not very good on English, so I can't copy his stile of writing.

You do realize how many spelling and English errors there were right? :rainbowderp: I don't think English was his first language either. :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16