Twidust (Stardust X Twilight) 72 members · 27 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Darkwing Dust
Group Admin

Which OC would you have attend the wedding? What would they bring if they had something?

I’ll have my Virin OC to attend the wedding, he’ll bring something, which is a secret as to date, to the alicorn as he finds compassion towards her while he’s with her, let it be Stardust’s world or his own.

Silver Quill, for extra comedic shenanigans!

I'd have my oc Arnhem attend, a half zebra/half unicorn from a story I've not finished, and he'd bring a pensieve analogue so they may save and relive their most precious memories

My OC Liuv would probably just go to the wedding and transform into a plant and just gather the love and happiness in the air (he would transform into a pony or something but he can't)

I would have my bat pony OC Emile Core (PM if you want info), and he would bring a rare book called "Apples of Legends" that describes and tells of famous apples in myths and legends from all over the world.

I think it'd be great if Casey and Beck (He's the pony in my profile pic.) would both be able to attend. Don't know what Casey would bring, but I know Beck would probably bring an olive branch as well as some homegrown fruits and vegetables from his garden.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7