Twidust (Stardust X Twilight) 72 members · 27 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Darkwing Dust
Group Admin

For a future chapter of AJBS, a final scene from one dedicated to our beloved couple. Beware, for I'm sure some of you may induce a few hearts attacks of joy taking a peek below. Without further ado...

Well... That was some amazing dream I had. Twilight visited my room and gave me the comfort I so desperately needed... A dream where Twilight reassured me that everything will be fine and I'll always be here by their side no matter what... And even stayed by my side so I could sleep in peace-

...Oh...

Blurry eyes focused enough to see the peaceful alicorn clearly, resting beside me. On my bed. In my own bedroom.

...Huh.

Her wings were spread out, mane and tail a bit frazzled, a light snore from the mare's open muzzle. But you know what? I couldn't care less. She was beautiful no matter how she looked. Confirming last night was no award for 'Best Dream Ever,' instead winning the award of 'Best Night Ever.' My hoof moved on its own accord, once more brushing away the streaks of magenta hair covering her angelic face. The action alone incited purple eyes to slowly flutter open, revealing the gorgeous reflective orbs that never lose their sparkle.

"Jack...?" Twilight mumbled tiredly, yawning cutely whilst raising her somewhat... Then remembering what happened quickly and blinked in sincere surprise. "Oh... Last night wasn't a dream."

"Thankfully not..." I replied equally, smiling fondly at the pink blush emerging on her cheeks, Twilight bringing a wing up closer to cover part of her face. But even so, the adorable Princess was finding it difficult not a smile in bliss herself. "Good morning love."

"Good morning... Honey..." The shy meek mare shifted slightly, purple eyes sparkling inquisitively. "How are you feeling...?"

Good question... It felt as if all worries and troubles evaporated thanks to that one event last night. This mare was a miracle worker, the greatest thing to ever happen to me.

And I needed to express that, right here and now.

Twilight's cheeks reddened as I pulled the mare closer, placing my own muzzle above her unkempt mane. The alicorn sighed in contentment beneath, shifting comfortably beneath my chest, whereas I was in bliss myself. "There's your answer..." I mumbled with reserved happiness.

"So it is..." Twilight proceeded to wrap one wing around us, and I never felt much closer to her even now. "Your heartbeat's nice..." She admitted rather shyly. Intimate moments weren't her forte, but I could hardly care either way.

Yes, nothing else can go wrong...

"I love you."

...[BEEP].

Realizing what I just said, Twilight pulled back slightly and regarded my widened eyes with a gaping expression. Her own heart was in immediate flux of emotions, and I immediately berated myself for confessing those heartfelt three words.

[BEEP]! Dammit Jack! How to ruin the moment in just two minutes-!

My train of self-loathing thoughts were thrown into turmoil, replaced by a soothing wave of affection by the purple muzzle pressing against me with renewed vigour. Twilight pulled back from the passionate kiss with brightened cheeks and a blissful sparkle in that starry violet eyes. "I was afraid you were never going to say that..." Followed by another deep kiss, one I returned with eager passion, Twilight rolling on top of me without a care in the world.

Okay, never mind beating myself up and last night. This was the greatest morning of my life!

"Hey Stardust, are you awake. I was hoping- Good Lord!" A startled Twilight and myself were interrupted from our intense make-out session by a jaw-dropping Spike, Starlight following immediately afterwards, looking from the stumped Spike to mine and Twilight's... Position, her pink face quickly covering in beet red.

"I told you we should've knocked first!" The unicorn hissed, dragging the stunned dragon and herself out with a sheepish addition of, "Don't mind us! Carry on with... What you're doing!" And slammed the door loudly.

Tch. We were only kissing. Not as if we're about to-

Please don't finish that train of thought!

"I think we just traumatized Spike."

"Worth it." I smirked playfully, looking back up to the person of my dreams. "Now, where were we?" Twilight was also as red as a tomato, but didn't relent from another make out moment I could do with all morning. But before such, a hoof was placed on my muzzle, the embarrassed yet blissful Twilight speaking quietly, nervously yet filled with renewed hope.

"I love you too... My Twilight Warrior..." And our hearts felt even further intertwined, just like our lips. Nothing else mattered for the moment. No Zagreus, no Balance, no friendship problems.

Just me... And the mare I love.

And it's about time too. Sombra snorted. You finally admitted your true feelings for one another, now we can move on to more important stuff.

Heh... Starswirl, training this morning might have to wait a while.

It'd be selfish of me to express my pride for you otherwise. The old pony replied in amused, but proud warmth. By all means, take as much time as you need, my pupil.

YES!!! HE SAID IT!!!! HE SAID IT!!!! WAHOOOOO!!!! Twidust OTP!!!!

Comment posted by CJ Esmerio deleted Nov 15th, 2017

Beck: Sorry Case, they just have more experience on ‘em. Besides, you chickened out when you had your chance.

Casey: Oh, come on, I'm only human... well, not technically, but you get my point!

Beck: ....AAAAND there was that one time you two broke up briefly.

Casey: Hey, not every couple is perfect...

Beck: ....AAND there was that time you basically pulled an Anakin Skywalker on everypony. Which I'm SURE Twi would have approved of.

Casey: Pulled a... what are you talking about???

Beck: *sigh* You “turned to the Dark Side,” So to speak.

Oh, look who's talking...

Hey, I was just a Dad mourning my family. YOU were the special somepony to a PRINCESS. I'd say there's a difference.

So was... well, I mean, he wasn't w/his Twilight at the time... okay, Twilight knows that it wasn't all my fault

Beck: Oh come now. I mean, you were about to kill. Sure, it may have been for the right reasons, but you know Twilight. She's not like that. If she wants something done, she's gonna do it the right way, and you, your methods were WAY wrong, bucko.

About to... wait, you mean... you mean when I was fighting you? Beck, you beat the hell out of my girlfriend! I basically did the same thing that Stardust did when Tirek hurt his Twilight!

Beck: No, not me. I meant Stardust. This was before me, during the whole Alexa ordeal.

Ohhhhh... that... okay, um, well, I'm ending this now for two reasons... one is that Stardust's gonna wonder why the heck there are so many replies on here, and two is... he's the one that started it... later!

Beck: Get back here, we're not done yet!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19