Pinkie's Library 42 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
PixelMoon
Group Admin

Hey Guys! It's Pinkie here, and I have a question. Most of you joined this group because I requested you, as of all of my followers got a request. But the rest of you joined without one. I just want to know what number Pinkie is! Like, is she your favorite, second, et cetera.

Pinkie is first for me (duh:trollestia:) and whoever is a HUGE Pinkie Pie fan show it!:pinkiehappy:

Who knows, maybe if you are one of the number one fans, amd we become good friends maybe you can get bumped up to admin.

My favorites are Maud and Discord in first, although Pinkie and Fluttershy follow as a close second.

It's an epic fight for the first place in my heart, but I have to be honest here. Fluttershy has got the place. However, Pinkie comes right behind, if not next to her as PinkieShy is my number one favorite ship. Let's say they rule the first place together! (with Derpy, of course. :derpytongue2:)

She changes position in my lineup based on my mood (Which seems like a Pinkie thing to do). She's always in the top four though.

PixelMoon
Group Admin

I'm so glad that Pinkie is in all of your top five! It makes me go smile, smile smile! And it fills my heart up with sunshine!:pinkiehappy::trollestia:

Pinkie Pie is my third favorite character in Mlp.

hmm in order, Luna/Nightmaremoon, Twilight, Cadance, Fluttershy, sunset and Celesita, Pinkie pie, Rairty, Discord, Shiny armor, applejack, Bigmac, Zebra lady, Queen Chrystal, Rainbow dash, Trixie,, Maud, Twilgith's panets, CMC, Granny smith, Cheeriee, Blueblood, the Cakes, rest of ponyville, most of cantlot, Starlight glimmer, [all other char that have show up in show or movie and all OCS] then flash

that it for most part the top 15 or so do change depend on my mood or what type of story or ship I want to read,

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7