NaNoWriMo Bronies 50 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Moonlit Path
Group Admin

Thank you everyone who participated in NaPoWriMo. I hope you had fun writing. We had 3 winners.

For advanced (50k+ words) we have Impossible Numbers
The Nightmare Stigma
Valuable Time, or Dolce Far Niente
The Mare In The Magic Hat

For Intermediate (38k+ words) we have Scootalooftw
Genesis Silvia

For Easy (25k+ words) we have DeshLune
A Dream's Final Rest

I encourage you to check out their stories, and even give a follow. So check them out :twilightsmile: For those who don't know the official NaNoWriMo is held in November, so if you're interested you can check it out here.

Oh yes, it was a very enjoyable event. Admittedly, I should note that I needed far more than one month to write to my target, and probably should have stuck to one idea rather than attempt five or so. Nevertheless, I at least am happy to have met it either way, especially since I was having difficulty writing in the months before it started.

All in all, it was good practice for the November version, a helpful generator of story ideas, and plenty of fun to do in and of itself. Thanks for hosting this writing month event, Calming Moon! :scootangel:

Moonlit Path
Group Admin

6074826 It's fine if it took you over a month. You s till wrote it, didn't you? I'm glad it helped you. I'm hoping to turn this group into a help for the November version, so stick around if you plan on doing it. Also, you're welcome :pinkiesmile:

Well said. And what a good idea: I'd certainly like to see this group accompany the November version as an aid to writing and editing. I fully intend to take part, determined as I am to better my performance. I can't wait. :rainbowdetermined2:

Moonlit Path
Group Admin

6076707 I may be moving in November, but I'm going to do my best. If you need a writing buddy, just let me know.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5