NaNoWriMo Bronies 50 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Moonlit Path
Group Admin

We're 2 weeks into NaPoWriMo. So, how's everyone doing?

Trying desperately to catch up, I waaaaaay behind schedule :'(

DeshLune
Group Admin

I'm behind schedule. I mean 2/5 of the way done... I should be much further ahead by now. How are you doing with it?

Um, I'm about 3,000 words behind schedule.

Also behind. Still writing, though! I've finished an entire chapter, so I'm relatively pleased with my progress, even if I'm probably not going to finish out the whole story.

Desperately trying to not be be behind schedule for the third time.

Sooo, how are you doing anyways? I feel so rude for not asking you first time round...

Count me as yet another lollygagging, feet-dragging lazybones, sadly. My planned planning stage is turning out to be a bit bigger than I thought it was going to be. "Advanced" is so going to bite me in the haunches for this. :fluttershysad:

:ajsmug: Still, I'm soldiering on. And muddling my way through every day of it too, of course. That's what makes it so fun.

Moonlit Path
Group Admin

5987231I'm around 15k if I counted right.

I'm still at 12k cus I've been in LA for E3 all week. gunna have a lot of catching up to do when i get home. Wanted to be at 25k by now.

I need to get prolific with my writing... So many ideas, substantially less typing :(

I need to get prolific with my writing... So many ideas, substantially less typing :(

Amen to that. :applejackunsure:

We should collaborate on failing to write a story together sometime :pinkiehappy:

Sounds like a plan. Name an impossible time, a non-existent place, and a project that isn't a project, and you got yourself a deal! Or haven't, as the case may be. :trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14