Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

It'll be EQG

Quillian Inkheart
Group Admin

I can see it now.

"Papi likes lil' pones!"

"What...?"

(Meanwhile, Centoria is just over in the corner, extremely confused about her existence)

I mean, now there's girls who can just turn into half-horses, so... does that undermine the concept of a centaur's pride?

Robipony
Group Admin

6743271 That sounds interesting. What type of crossover? :pinkiesmile:

Is it the type where it is similar characters except they are all ponies/monster mares (similar to Fallout: Equestria) or is it like those crossovers where characters from one universe meet and interact with characters from the other universe (Like Batman meeting Captain America)? :derpyderp2:

Basically, Sunset is the Kimihito, with the gals as the various species

Robipony
Group Admin

6743279 I see. I do hate to be a bearer of I'll news but this group is aimed more towards monster mares (female ponies with monstrous characteristics) meaning it is more oriented toward MLP and not so much to EQG.:twilightsheepish:

If they are ponies it is fine. If they are technocolored girls not do much (I would be saying the same thing if it were anthro or human).

I am sorry if this is a problem.:ajsleepy:

I understand, I shall have some scenes in Equestria as well

I think there is one jest like that.

But it's Spike and SunSet is the... ( the know who pops up for exposition and to say, "don't kiss them :raritywink:" )

You can stell do it

the the grils were.. pony girls, as in girls with pony ears

I know, just saying, neat

it's called
Every Day Life with Pony Girls
by Slash17

Ah, I think I've read this one

Robipony
Group Admin

6743281 Well, some rules have changed. There is now a section of the library dedicated to EqG fics, so if you do decide to do this idea, feel free to submit it in the appropriate folder.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14