The Barcast 1,118 members · 2,299 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Its Rav's Birthdaaaaaaaay! Come help us celebrate his birthday with games and silly questions/birthday messages! We'll be playing some games and such to chill and relax too!

If you missed the last time's episode, don't worry! We're on Youtube! Don't forget to subscribe for more Barcast silliness!

Also don't forget to check out our new hub site with links to everything we're currently working on or more information on the podcast!

Make sure to tune in at the usual time this weekend (6 pm PT) (7 pm MT) (8 pm CT) (9 pm ET) over on our twitch page!

Rav saved my life once.

I was walking down the street and eating a hot dog when I started choking.

"Sir, sir are you choking!?" Someone said, and I gave them the affirmative.

They punched me in the stomach and I spit up the hotdog in a baby's face.

"Y-you saved my life!" I said. "What's your name?"

They looked at me stoically, and I realized that their pronoun was he/him instead of they/them, and I felt bad. He had long, lucious hair that glistened and flowed like the finest piece of silk. He had eyes that shone like the rarest of diamonds. And his chin... looked to be carved straight from a statue. He was by far the manliest man I had ever laid eyes on.

"My name is Bob," he said.

I opened my mouth, prepared to say something, but my jaw quivered. I stuttered, "B-bob! Thank you bob! However can I repay--"

Suddenly, his head exploded. Okay, so like, you know that routine Gallhegar has where he smashes the watermelon? Yeah well, his head exploded like that and my face was covered in Bob's blood. Dumbfounded I look up to see the man Rav himself, holding a shotgun and pointing it in my direction.

"Hey, you have to be more careful!" he said.

"What? What do you mean?"

"That guy was trying to kill you!"

"What!?" I looked down to see that Bob was holding a knife. "Oh. Well thanks for saving me!"

"No problem!"

He walked away.

I walked away.

I bought another hotdog down the street.

I wrote this in five minutes, okay?

um...

erm...

uhhhh...

I got nothing.

I seriously got nothing.

Have this random ass video from my playlist. Happy Birthday, babe.

Happy Birthday Ravaroni. Because you're a world renown artist, I drew you an little man on your special day. If you print it out and put it on your five of your friends' fridges, Andrew Loomis will visit you at midnight to grant you perspective and good shading.

Happy birthday Raaav! :heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4