The Barcast 1,117 members · 2,301 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Ravvij
Group Admin

Heyo, everyone!
So, as many of you know, I can now stream again. Along with my art, I'm trying to get a gaming stream going, but, I need to know a few things first.

What times would be good for you guys to watch an art stream?
What times would you like to see a games stream (possibly a multi-player stream)?
And most importantly, what games would you like to see me (and maybe some friends) play?

I'll leave a strawpoll for you all to vote on and I'll be sure to allow multiple selections.
Also, please feel free to suggest games to me and if enough people want to see it, I'll see about acquiring that/those games.

CLICK HERE for the poll!

<<<<<<<UPDATE>>>>>>>
Alrighy then, looks like Them's Fightin' Herds is first, followed by DOOM and Portal.
Vote now, or forever hold your piece! Tip the scales! Or screw them up! :pinkiecrazy:

Coolness. Hopefully less glitchy than the last run. :trollestia:

Ravvij
Group Admin

I'm trying to figure out how to make it stream much smoother. I may need to turn the graphical quality of the games down so I can prioritise the stream over my 6Mb connection speed. We're supposed to be getting an upgrade in our area soon, but I haven't heard much about when exactly that's going to be.

Well, i thought the big issue was it crashing repeatedly. Or was that the bandwidth knocking the connection out?

Ravvij
Group Admin

Naw. I fixed the crashing issue. It was the games and some corrupted files on my PC. As far as I know, they don't crash now.

As for my internet cutting out, that depends entirely on the weather. We have an antenna that requires line-of-sight to a tower in our area. For some reason, having cloud cover tends to REALLY fuck with the connestion... Unless it's snowing... idk y.

Ravvij
Group Admin

<<<<<<<UPDATE>>>>>>>

Alrighy then, looks like Them's Fightin' Herds is first, followed by DOOM and Portal.
Vote! bee the one to tip the scale! ...Or fuck it up. :pinkiecrazy:

Swigging-Swag, and regular type!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7