The Barcast 1,118 members · 2,314 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Like the title says, another month, another horse fed. Congrats guys and gals!

I'd like to take this moment to chew on your ear for a sec. Nothin' bad, just an update on the Patreon. So if you head on over there now, you'll see we've updated our goals and reward a bit. We've added more goals to help horses. we're aiming to now be able to send a farrier to the fields and clean some hooves and later down the line pay for dentist visits for cleaning horse teeth. The goals are listed there and show what the cost is to achieve the goals. If you don't feel like going through Patreon, but still want to give some money, head on over to Redwing's and give some horses your hard earned cash!

As I said, we updated our reward and it now includes access to our super secret stream channel on discord. So if you feel like seeing what we say in secret while the mics roll, get on discord and the Patreon bot should give you the role to see what we talk about. If the bot isn't working, then just drop me a line and I'll get it fixed! :D

Shout out to our kick ass patrons too!

akhor
Anonymous
Andrew Alway-Cooper
baxil
jeffb
Jonathan
Flutterpriest (what a cool dude ;) )
Quill and Blade
Crystal Wishes
Alex_
Opium4TmassS
jeffb
Majin Syeekoh
Zachary Trembly

(what a cool dude ;) )

This entire endeavor is cool. :)

I would chip in if it wasn't so... inefficient to go through patreon to donate to a charity organisation.

Patreon takes a 25% fee if you're outside the states, while giving money directly to charity often allows for complete tax exemptions.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3