Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
NicLove
Group Admin

How do you fell about that Trop ?

what do you do to avoid doing that ?

what do you do to make the character 3D ?

Should they character fell biter about that their Handicapped and Disabled ?

edit:

It ain't just the physically disabled either. The neurodivergent and mentally ill are usually portrayed as baddies in fiction as well.

Uh oh, my Final Filly Fantasy story practically breaths this trope. But after watching the video, my character doesn't seem to fall in any of the three categories quite well.

How can I explain myself without spoiling the story... I guess I'll try by answering your questions. I'm going to take liberty with these questions though, as many of them appear to be misspelled and grammatically incorrect.

How do you feel about that trope?

A bit of everything, if I'm being honest. I don't really know how to get across without sounding heartless... ah! Baby-Doll! If you ever get a chance, watch the episode 'Baby-Doll' from Batman the Animated series. The villain is physically disabled, but you feel a lot of sympathy for the tragedy she's facing. It's very phycological, like she wants to be in the world that everyone is in, but can only just watch from a window as her reality won't allow it.

While the audience might find some bittersweetness at how disabled individuals cling to the little things in life, I find a stronger connection to the tragedy that brought them to this point of crushed desires.

What do you do to avoid doing that?

Doing... doing what? Writing about a villain with disabilities? Well, by the fact that I have written about one, I guess I don't.

The disabled villain in FFF is basically a more self-centered version of the disabled hero, Tempest Shadow. While Tempest was willing to give up Equestria for her horn, the villain was willing to undergo intense operations and entered into a life that pretty much imprisoned him into a living battery (like the Matrix, but you're awake).

What do you do to make the character 3D?

I use Blender... NO!

It's complicated, but let's just say that he ranges from pointing out the hopelessness in life to 'granting wishes' to the unfortunate.

Should the character feel biter about being handicap and disabled?

While the guy pretty much accepted his disability by the time we meet him in the story, he desires nothing but to be freed from his limitations. I make him out to be the most powerful unicorn to have ever lived, but he feels that his life has no meaning with this disability of his.

As for what his disability is...

...you'll see in time.

NicLove
Group Admin

Baby Doll

What do you do to avoid doing that?

I was trying to think of some Questions,
many complane when I just post a video with nothing else

What do you do so the Character isn't jest their Handicapped nor jest their Disabled ?

It's complicated, but let's just say that he ranges from pointing out the hopelessness in life to 'granting wishes' to the unfortunate.

do the character is a genie

he desires nothing but to be freed from his limitations. I make him out to be the most powerful unicorn to have ever lived,

I have the same with my O.C. FlashTruth
but he also wants every one to have the power of Flying and Magic

What do you do so the character isn't just handicapped nor just disabled?

By upping his strength in magic and giving him a 'contorted heart'.

do the character is a genie

No, the quotations around 'granting wishes' is meant to be taken loosely in this case. To be a little bit more direct, the title, 'Final Filly Fantasy', is meant to be more than just a reference to 'Final Fantasy'.

I have the same with my O.C. FlashTruth
but he also wants every one to have the power of Flying and Magic

Mines also wants to give, but... you know what, since we're sharing secrets, I'll be direct.

His answer... of helping, giving, or offering mercy to a suffering soul is to simply euthanize them. He doesn't view himself as a murderer, he probably sees himself as a savior, but this twisted way of showing compassion is likely a way to answer his own calling of finding a cure to relieve himself of his disability.

NicLove
Group Admin

His answer..

My good ness
Whole he kill himself at the end ?

Now that will be spoiling the ending, but I'll tell ya this much...

He's a caring pony, and if there's any sign of depression going through anyone, he'll take the time to 'help' them through it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10