The Break Away Collab Group 29 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
cleverpun
Group Admin

If you are going to be late, either reply here or PM me. Some users have already informed me of real life stuff, and that's okay. Things happen. But anyone who doesn't inform me of their circumstances and fails to submit some kind of writing in the next five days will receive a pair of courtesy PMs and then be removed from the roster.

With the unpleasant portion out of the way, now we can get to the fun part; editing! I said I would personally edit every entry, and I intend to follow through on this. Since my editing style is rather detailed, however, it will take some time for me to get to everyone's chapter.

While waiting, you could look over other people's chapters, or perhaps do some additional edits to your own. And I heard there's some sort of holiday tomorrow for us boorish Americans (something involving flags and explosions).

My initial plan was to have 1-2 weeks of editing, but that may be too low. We'll see how things go.

Moosetasm
Group Contributor

I will be late, but not by more than 24 hours. I'll have it in on the 4th. No good excuse, just not completed as quickly as I'd planned. But I am almost done with this version, I'd give it a definite for tonight if I weren't finishing it on a phone with 7% power.

Update: It's posted.

Chris
Group Contributor

I was hoping to get my chapter finished and posted by today, but after banging my head against my keyboard this afternoon, I still just have a rough draft consisting of half a middle, no beginning, no end, and summary notes to guide me through the missing stuff. I'm going to try to get a functional draft together in the next couple of days, but I figure I'd better let you know that I'm not blowing off your deadlines.

Or, I guess I am, but it's because I'm bad at writing, not because I'm lazy or ignorant!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3