Badass Princess Luna 161 members · 107 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Or how I would think of Nightmare Moon?

I can imagine Luna wearing a silver gown and wearing a white coat made form the pelt of a polar bear she slayed herself with a butter knife while on an expedition to the North Pole

She then slowly trots from an ancient and decaying stage to the crowd bellow, who part to let her go through. At night in the ruins of Romulus.

And.... I stole this from John wick 2 because Gianna D'Antonio left a huge impression on me in her entrance scene. She felt like the queen of the place, and one that no one questioned.

Is there something wrong with me?

I thought you were going for Luna as John Wick, perhaps with changeling assassins trying to kill her.

Nah, John Wick is awesome, but Luna has real power. I can more easily imagine her as Artorias The Abyss Walker from Dark Souls, or Morigan the Celtic war goddess.

In many ways, when she enters the battlefield the blood falls form the skies like rain, and giants lay dead and dismembered on the grassy fields of Albion.

Sorry, too much?

Point being than when I use her it's always against something big, or a lot of somethings.

Aye, theres a massive appeal to Luna being a warrior instead of some insecure pushover like most fics present her as, she is from a millenia prior after all

a white coat made form the pelt of a polar bear she slayed herself with a butter knife while on an expedition to the North Pole

So basically, you imagine Luna as Brian Blessed?

As a seven foot tall Amazonian MILF, with the personality of Brian Blessed to be precise. :derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6