Founders of Equestria 109 members · 140 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Titanium Dragon
Group Admin

I've done my best to populate the folders by going through stories which have been tagged with the various founders of Equestria on them, but if any of you are aware of other stories about the Founders, feel free to add them. :twilightsmile:

Okay, added my story that isn't really about them to the "In the Margins" folder. And a few of the many, many Star Swirl stories that are out there.

As the story folders are being filled out what about planing next step of action? Perhaps simple rules about which stories should be allowed. Like Luna and Celestia stories needing to be set in time of Equestrian foundation or else any Celestia and Luna story can be uploaded.

Also probably someone should create a topic per founding pony character as a place where we can discuss and share opinions. Probably something along the lines 6 topics per the mane 6 founders and Starswirl for starters?

And just tossing this out in the open, maybe sometime in the future a contest based on founders?

I've just added A Brief History of Equestria to the 'The Real Story' folder. Since this is the first time I've ever added anything to a group, I'm unclear of the protocols - should I be adding it to any other folders (such as the 'Founders of Equestria' folder or the individual character folders)?
I'm also unsure if it's in the right category. It does tell a version of the Hearth's Warming myth, and it has a variation of most of the same beats, but it plays out very differently.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4