Tempest Shadow 1,054 members · 658 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

There’s no real ruleset here as of yet so... I’m wondering, especially since this group is about to hit 100 members and is growing fast.

But hey, you’d expect a group to grow fast when it’s about best new pony waifu, eh?

Anyways, since there’s no rules yet, imma use this state of anarchy and advertise!

The Scars of the Past - A Story about Tempest as she and her fleet are approaching Canterlot, and her backstory that lead up to that very moment.

Consider giving it a read! Imma hide now in order to not get shanked by angry admins or something, so... bai!

Orkus
Group Admin

Being the one who established this group, I permit advertisement on one's own stories, lest that advertisement be about anything that this groups isn't about.

So long as I don’t get shanked, that sounds pretty good to me!

Also, thanks for creating the group! Somebody had to create one for Fizzle- uh, I mean Tempest Shadow. :twilightsheepish:

Orkus
Group Admin

You DARE almost spoil ME, the Lich Lord of the Plaguelands, Commander of the Dread Necropolis, Master and founder of the Cult of the Damned (formerly of the Council of Six), Summoner of Archimonde the Defiler, the Betrayer of Humanity, Keeper of Mr. Bigglesworth, Hearthstone Enthusiast, and Majordomo to the Lich King himself, KEL'THU-freaking-ZAD, on the real name of my new favorite pony?! I would punish you if I were in the mood, but not matter... one of these days, you, too, shall surely find yourself in a pickle you may never come out of...

Oh, trust me, big boy, I already am in quite a pickle.

It’s called life.

Orkus
Group Admin

Hmm... you should really consider joining the Undead Scourge. Life is, after all, so very overrated in this day and age...
(Actually, I do miss eating tuna sandwiches. So I guess you have that...)

sandwiches? Hah, that reminds me of another story I’ve written just recently. Though that’s a story for another day, as best pony is not involved in it :ajsleepy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7