Time Action Glory Challenge! 95 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 31 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 31
Masterweaver
Group Admin

This month we have four tags to celebrate. Two of them are group-tags, but! I've figured out how to work them in.

The problem? Due to technical difficulties (see my last blog post) I may not have enough money to commission Carnifex... ON MY OWN.

This is a group though. If you'd like to help, that would be grand. The pic will cost at least 110 dollars--probably more in the 150-200 dollar range, if I'm honest. I'm still in the negotiation phase of things.

Carabas
Group Contributor

Once there's a price hammered out, count me willing to chip in. :twilightsmile:

FanOfMostEverything
Group Contributor

I'll gladly help contribute.

Masterweaver
Group Admin

Final price for this month's image is 260, my paypal is rpmasterweaver6@gmail.com, let me know when you send money.

Carabas
Group Contributor

Grand. Expect something from me winging its way over tomorrow eve. :twilightsmile:

FanOfMostEverything
Group Contributor
Carabas
Group Contributor

Aaand sent.

Masterweaver
Group Admin

You know what really annoys me?? Sometimes, my bills seem to come in very late. Like, wait I thought I already paid this for the month late...

The point is, I decided to pay for this month's piccomm early and assumed I would have enough money left over to pay my bills. I did, just barely, but now I have... maybe enough to buy food for a week, and a week's worth of food (and a food pantry).

This month's commission was 145 dollars. Would it be horrible of me to ask a retroactive hundred from this thread, so that I may live?

FanOfMostEverything
Group Contributor

I'll chip in some when I get back from work.

Carabas
Group Contributor

Likewise. :twilightsmile:

FanOfMostEverything
Group Contributor

Cash sent. Be sure to keep track of which bills have come in each month; it'll be a big help in the long run.

Masterweaver
Group Admin

I do, the issue is some of the bills don't come in when I expect them each month. It's weird.

Carabas
Group Contributor

Sent. Have food on FanOfMostEverything's behalf. I'll provide the liquor.

Masterweaver
Group Admin

Excuse me have you read my stories.

Do you really want me drinking.

Me.

Drinking.

Without inhibitions.

Carabas
Group Contributor

Unless it ends in a universe-imploding catastrophe, discarding inhibitions and escalating is always the best policy.

And, y'know, even then it could be good to watch for a laugh, assuming the watcher's standing in a remote universe.

Masterweaver
Group Admin

So at the moment we have four tags that'll succeed this month, and a few others that probably will. Given that each character is around 55 dollars in the basic commission rate I'm using, I'm forseeing two to three hundred dollars total. I'm telling you all this ahead of time just in case you need to consider whether to budget for it or not...

Masterweaver
Group Admin

So this month's commission comes in at 275 dollars. Anything anyone would want to donate toward that goal would be appreciated.

Masterweaver
Group Admin

I mean I could just pay for it all now and beg for money later. If that fits with everyone's schedule more.

FanOfMostEverything
Group Contributor

Sorry! Needed to get caught up with a few things. I'll have a contribution by the end of the night.

EDIT: And now I have.

Carabas
Group Contributor

Should have a contribution swinging your way tomorrow also. :twilightsmile:

Edit: Sent!

Masterweaver
Group Admin

Well this month's comission costs 185. Like always, any contributions are appreciated.

Carabas
Group Contributor

Pennies sent.

FanOfMostEverything
Group Contributor

Sorry; this has been a very busy week for me. Contribution sent.

Masterweaver
Group Admin

We've only got one winner this month, so it only costs 75 dollars. If you want to donate to the fund, or not, that's okay.

Masterweaver
Group Admin

So, with four winners, that comes up to 245 dollars total.

Yaaaaaaay.

FanOfMostEverything
Group Contributor

Contribution provided. When do I get my tote bag? :raritywink:

Carabas
Group Contributor

Pennies sent! At this rate, you might have to ask people to stop producing so many winners. :raritywink:

Masterweaver
Group Admin

So I feel bad about not being able to commission Carnifex like I usually do. If any of you want to commission him, feel free to send him money for your personal projects.

Masterweaver
Group Admin

So the price for this month's image is 205 dollars... if any of you want to donate or anything.

Carabas
Group Contributor

Spare groats sent!

FanOfMostEverything
Group Contributor

From my hoard to yours.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 31