Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

He's been very rude to many members over various instances. I already applied a strike to Earthbending basically to prove a point to Lorrie and because Earthbending was a lot quicker to the insults than usual. I It's a matter of either choosing to count it as the first strike and keeping an eye on him for more strikes, or just banning him for all of his ad hominem-fueled conversations, not just the ones in which he does so without provocation.

If he doesn’t get banned then just block him and tell the others to blog him if he be mean to them I tried reporting another rude member but they didn’t get banned.

Yes. We should ban him. He's a fucking child that is incapable of having a civil conversation, and should be dealt with immediately. He gives the group a bad name.

Not a bad idea; there honestly are times in which I think we should start applying this policy to complaints:

But neither is your idea. Because Earthbending's the second worst Libertarian when it comes to debate. Only Jack Hammer was a lot worse.

Make it his first strike and let's keep a close eye on him. I'd rather not jump to the Ban Hammer if necessary but if reaches that point then we at least tried. Perhaps we should warn him that he's pushing it perhaps?

I think we should have a complaint thread, but it should be carefully managed. And right off the bat we should set a rule that complaints should only be about what happens in the group, not on Discord or any of that shit. I don't want a repeat of the Jack Hammer/Lorenzo situation.

He's done this several times before. The first time I can remember is back in March, over that Israel thread I started, and it's continued all the way to today. He refuses to learn his lesson.

Then let this be his last lesson then. Give him his final three strikes and if he still fucks it up then you can do what you have to do.

I agree with One Punch Man, give him the strike and see if he learns, if not, then ban him. He cannot even take jokes, now I'm aware that it's partly because he's asperger/autistic and social skills are hard for them (I'm asperger but my mom made sure to drill those skills into my skull) but I'm 24 and I don't even know how old he is, strike him and let's hope he ever gets counseling.

Also, Yes, we should have a complaint thread regarding this group and with (minimum) two rules:
1.- Only about this group on FImfiction.
2.- Either link the reason behind the complaint (the comment) or screen cap it so we can keep it as evidence.

Earthbending is almost 30. I'm not joking.

Maybe we should just have a strike list on the ban list instead of a complaint list, and add a note that you can complain to active Discord-using admins, mostly myself and Time Reaper, because we're use Discord the most and are the most likely to give fucks about the complaints anyway.

Both a complaint list (so they can throw their problems in there and we pick the ones that gets the most noise) and a Strike list along with the reasons why they got the strike so the users get an idea of how are we doing (along the required update of what type of ban has been done), also, the strike list should be handled by someone who can keep it on check.

Sure, I don't mind the note.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12