Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

We may reform this administrative group on so many levels. My first idea is to secularize it, and thus make it only for leading the political group, and making a brand-new and tighter admin group for the Christian group.

My other idea is to politely ask the users who have not applied for the admin position to leave or apply for admin positions.

There are more, but we have to start with the basics. I would like to have a vote on these two ideas.

Also, another thing to vote on: Alsivd lied about the Parasprite to manufacture outrage and then publically posted her PMs without her consent. I personally consider this worth a ban from the group. Are you in favor?

6173753 I don't mind being an admin of whatever group you place me in. :)

Also, I thought Alsvid was already banned from the site. There is a strike through their name.

You're already a semi-active admin. It's fine. You can still lead the political group.

Alsvid is temporarily banned from the site. She's going to return tomorrow or in a week or so.

6173772 Oh okay. I wasn't sure what kind of ban it was. :o

To be honest, I am surprised that things got as out of hand as they did.

I totally missed that thread too. It is a good thing that Parasprite spotted it!

I don't know the full story of what went on but...dang. Crazy stuff went down.

I think there was only a small fraction of the story on the message board.

You might consider making a formal announcement for people to take heated debates to a private message and also add it to the rules.

I have found that it helps to manage that kind of thing.

On the secularization of the political group: Yes.

On Asking the users who aren't admins to leave: Yes.

On Banning Alsvid Permanently: Yes.

My other idea is to politely ask the users who have not applied for the admin position to leave or apply for admin positions.

Do you mean apply for an Admin position here, or in the Unsafe Space? Sorry, I'm half-awake right now, so I may not understand what you're saying.

I say we secularize this group, and a definitive yes regarding Alsvid's ban.

Basically, the reason why this group has 26 members, and only about half of them are admins on my groups, is because not all of them applied for the jobs. I want to give the ones who do nothing but on my groups an ultimatum: Apply for a job, or leave this group filled with confidential information only for those who are actually in a position to do something about it.

If I kill you do I get your job?

🤔🤔🤔🤔

No.

I'm referring to users like Kraskin, who are here, but haven't applied for any position on either of this groups this was supposed to be an administrative team for. I do believe he's here because he used to be a contributor and back then, I had so many contributors that I invited many of them to be admins. Then I changed the policy so that only admins could be invited here because for a while, I had enough admins, I set up a constitution and no longer needed to put cotributors here, and not nearly enough of them applied for positions or even did much on the group they were supposed to help. Regardless, that means that this group now has a 50% useless population that should either make itself useful by helping the Unsafe Space and Reformation Bronies, or leave this particular group entirely.

I vote against banning Alsvid, but only because he's really fucking funny. Also I have a hunch he'd come back under another name anyway so it'd be better to keep tabs on him using a single name until he's perma'd from the site.

btw I hope you guys didn't actually expect him to get the group deleted. Nobody on the staff would have taken his rantings seriously. I can't give away too much information since I have to protect Big Brother's interests and all, but they've been watching him for a while and they know what he's like. Even if one of them hadn't been in the know, things like group deletion and perma-bans are arbitrated by a staff committee so that information can be shared.

Anyway, Alsvid is a deranged tweaker who screams bizarre insults and advocates extreme racism. In no circumstances would this have been met with anything more than laughter.

Darn

I agree, purge thee who produce not

Can I be resident annoying commie? Is that an official position? If not, can I make it one? bureaucratic bloat and all that, something commies are intimately familiar with.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13