Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

CyberCommand, better known as Right-Wing Alsvid, called Alsvid a "nigger" in this post of his.

Should we do something about it?

I say give him a temp ban, and maybe make him publicly apologize. We don't need that kind of heat on our group.

Well, the use of the word "nigger" is a big thing (although meaningless to me, in a society where we have learned to insult others in more creative ways) so I second Hellblazer.

Who knows how bad this could get if a mod decides that a line was crossed.

Temp ban, though he probably said what he said to piss off Alsvid more than actual racists thoughts and intentions he still used a racial slur as an insult.

Should we just let him off with a warning since it was to piss off Alsvid? Or should we still apply the temp-ban?

Either way, CyberCommand is really getting desperate. He really doesn't want to be banned for a day because he can't read the posts then. I told him it would only be for a day and he can log out of FIMFic to read the posts as a lurker. He hasn't responded.

I still say a temp-ban. This would be the perfect excuse Alsvid needs to have the group shut down, and we need to project strength as admins. If we can show that we can keep our members under control, then hopefully the site admins won't take action against the group.

Do it, not only we'll have the leverage to say that we're fair, but also that we won't make a blind eye to anyone.

Besides, if he's scared of a temporary ban, it speaks volumes of how important it's this decision, so it must also work as a message to us as how this is something we shouldn't abuse from.

I thought Stormluna was Republican Alsvid?
Anyways, while the matter is dealt with, temp bans or perma bans if he does it again is my recommendation.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8