Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

I thought that for Halloween, we'd temporarily redecorate the group and call it The Galactic Empire, and the front page would feature things like a list of admins with images of familiar Star Wars characters above their names.

I'd be Emperor Palpatine, obviously.

For others, I'd suggest you talk it among yourselves, but I'd suggest:

Time Reaper: Sate Pestage
Hellblazer: Grand Moff Tarkin
Jewlestia: Darth Vader

I actually really like this idea. Maybe, if it's something people like, we could do a different theme every month or so, similar to the Creator's Guild.

Yeah, that sounds like a great idea

Well, I've never done festivities on a long time but, if I'm going to do it, I'll use something lesser known... I hope I can find an image of it.

Well, I've found the image I want to use for Halloween.

It won't be Star Wars themed, but I think it will fit the festivities.

Although, thinking on it, I may use the image you proposed during the month of October (when we celebrate Halloween) and then use the image I found on October 30th until November 1st and post a ghost story regarding the image I'll use.

May you post this image here for me to see?

This is a Venezuelan ghost, a ghost whose origins are a mystery only filled on speculations. This ghost travels through the Venezuelan Plains carrying a mysterious bag that's supposed to contain his father's bones, his limbs are long and skinny with his hips carrying a machete and meeting with him can end with death.

Only appearing in front of womanizers and drunks during the dawn or twilight and the only way you can tell he's coming is through his whispers, the closer they sound, the farther he is and the farther they sound, the closer he is. El Silbón/The Whisperer.

The first image is the one I'll use as a profile pic. The second image is is better description of his overall appearance.

I am totally calling Grand Admiral Thrawn, he is one of the best expanded universe villains ever. I am really glad they put him in Star Wars Rebels.

6115806 That is seriously cool.

Thank you, it took me a while to think on which Venezuelan ghost to use, there's a lot of ghost in the Venezuelan plains (not even counting the rest of the country) and it was hard for me to pick one.

Hmm... I guess I'll take Starkiller from the Force Unleashed games. I'm not that familiar with the Sith, sadly.

Question I had. Will this be a month-long thing, or just on October 31st? If it is month-long, should we change the aesthetic of the group tomorrow at midnight?

That's a good question, and I can't decide myself really.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if it was a month-long theme.

Okay, all admins take your ranks! Discuss who'd be the best at being whom!

I'm taking the Emperor, obviously.

I guess you mean choose who we want to be represented by? In that case, I choose Tarkin. Should I add my picture on the Unsafe Space's home page, or not yet?

Can I also change the icon and the banner to better fit the theme? If so, would you like to see the potential designs before they go live?

Well, I was thinking this could be the Group Icon:

And this could be the banner:

Sure on both of these!

We'll use 6115806's on Halloween itself, if you like, because it's good and I like it, I was just thinking we could reserve it for the big day.

Awesome! I'll update the page.

Sure, I'm fine with using Time reaper's pics on Halloween. They're the right kind of creepy.

Oh, this pics are based on one of the Venezuelan ghost, I suppose I could search for a few more for you or you could search for pics of ghosts from your countries to use on Halloween. If you would like to use Venezuelan ghost, tell me and I'll start searching for them.

Yes, gladly!

Also, is there anybody in the Empire whom you'd like to be in particular?

1.- Well, I suppose I could make a post regarding Venezuelan ghost and you could pick although I think it would be cooler if we all picked ghost from our own countries.

2.- You suggested me Sate Pestage, so I decided to pick that one up.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25