Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Should I tell him to tone it down? I try to balance it out by doing things like showing ugly images of white people and stuff to keep it balanced without being a sissy or restraining speech, but maybe it's not enough. Maybe I should tell him to slow it down. He'd probably listen. Or maybe I have no right to, since it's free speech on his part and he doesn't attack anybody. What do you suggest?

I thought you'd say that, but I'm surprised that you're even here.

I know you mean it ironically, but some might get concerned.

My only concern is that Sabre could be used as an excuse to shut down our group and the nigger post could be used for that, I get his position regarding Alsvid but I don't think that lowering to his/her/? level will help.

6090100 Personally I find his posts hilarious because I know he is just trolling/shitposting and he does have a legitimate point regarding Alsvid's constant race baiting but you also make a good point about the possibility of this being used against us to shut the group down.

Honestly, as harmless as it is, I think somebody (we all know who) will eventually decide it's the perfect excuse to have the group shut down, so I say we put a stop to it.

What about an open statement (on the Unsafe Group) that establishes our rejection to post that could incite personal attacks (troll post) while not stating to who we mean?

It's a very warm act that wouldn't please many, but it would suffice for the mods to understand that we don't like how the situation is going around and it could work as a first step to go after Alsvid in case he/she/? continues with his/her/? posts.

I know we may get some garbage for it, but sometimes a leader must do what isn't popular because it's the right thing and right now we must do something that could be used against Alsvid but that cannot be used as an excuse to call us "racist" and demand the shut down of our group.

A bit late, but since there was far less to be concerned about than I thought, you can probably post some of that shiznit if you want to. Especially if other admins see this comment and say "yes." It's a free speech group, you probably should have a right to post freely, and frankly some of those posts were kind of funny.

Trigger, remember Jesse Coffee in Insane Writers guild? I dealt with him same way sabres dealing with Alsvuck. By shitposting ironically.

Yes I know. And I am saying that it is acceptable to do so.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12