Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Alsvid accused one user of being racist simply because she believed that Trump was better than Obama, and Reynolds, in response, told Alsvid to kill himself. Is this worth telling Alsvid that he earned his first warning, and to demote Reynolds?

Yes, I believe so.

6060842 They were both given a warning, which I think is fair. Give them three more chances. If they don't shape up, a ban should be issued.

Honestly, I think we've given Alsvid more than one chance, and he hasn't learned a thing or made any attempt to change his ways. I say we give him one more chance, but that's it.

6060899 We haven't really given him an official warning until now though.

True, but a) I don't think a warning will really do anything, and 2) I think 4 chances is a bit excessive.

6060909 Well, maybe could send him a message and tell him not to provoke group members? But have an open and fair conversation about topics. And if he continues to misbehave ban him.

Maybe the problem is that we gave him a chance but not a warning. Those warnings should've been the chances (which means that he only had three chances) but, since the warnings were never issued, he basically had four free warnings and I think that's bad for us.

I say to give him the official first warning, notify the other senators about it and then prepare to give him the other two warnings very soon.

Regarding Reynolds: I think that the demotion should be applied since he broke the rules of, both, this group and FIMfiction.net by saying "kill yourself", right? And, if he goes back to it, give him a warning.

The rules may be good but they only stay on paper if we never enforce them.

Now, should we decide who will notify the almighty mods about alsvid getting banned (because it will happen)?

I still think we should give them both an official warning and let them have three more chances. That seems fair to me. :(

Honestly I have said and done worse things than Reynold, though most of it was before I was made an admin and he is one of the top 3 people I personally despise the most in the group. Alsvid on the other hand is much more disruptive and will probably not change anytime soon, he should have been given warnings before as part of his chances.

Let's give Reynolds one or two more chances, but I'm sorry, I don't think Alsvid deserves more than one chance. He's proven that he won't stop what he's been doing, and three more chances is two too many (and that's being generous).

No? This is dumb.
Alsvid is a troll who doesn't try to argue any of his points because he believes that it will happen no matter what. So what if he called someone racist? That means nothing to anyone anymore. Who did he accuse of being racist anyways? Although I strongly dislike Alsvid telling him to kill himself is involution of site rules, and he should be punished for it.

6061349 I agree. I've known that Alsvid is a troll for a while. That is why I think both Alsvid and Reynolds should get warnings but we should give them more chances.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13