Jojo's Bizarre Adventure 161 members · 72 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I think this is something almost every JoJo fan has thought of at some point. What would my Stand be like?
I dedicate this Thread to talking about our Stands. To get the ball rolling, here is my Stand (If you could, try and follow this format).

Stand Name: [Wrapped in Black]

Stats
Destructive Power: A
Durability: C
Range: D
Speed: B
Precision: C
Development Potential: B

Abilities: [Wrapped in Black] is bound to its user’s shadow. This Stand will automatically protect its user from harm, usually by making an arm emerge from the shadow. [Wrapped in Black] can also be worn by its user to increase physical capabilities, grant the ability of flight, can transform into melee weapons for the user, and can become any kind of monster that the user can imagine. Though it can only do one of these things at a time. In addition, [Wrapped in Black] can allow the user to store objects in their shadow for later use. This Stand is specifically bound to only user’s shadow, so if the user is standing in the shade, this will not increase the range of the Stand.

KO nice Stand, not that is powerful-awesome like my OC Stand: Star Crimson from my story Dojo's Bizarre Adventure!

Mmhhh.... An OC stand..

Stand's name... "Black Knight" I guess, althrough I also thought "The Rock" as option B.

Stats:
Destructive Power: A
Durability: B
Range: E
Speed: D
Precision: B
Development Potential: C

Abilities: The stand is almost like a second skin for the user. It also boost physical power of the user.

Is powerful and has good resistance, but has no energy projectiles.

I have thought of a number of stands although I have to say that this is my favorite.

Stand Name: Sharp Dressed Man

Power - C

Speed - C

Range - B

Durability - D

Precision - A

Development Potential - A

Abilities: Sharp Dressed Man takes on the appearance of a man wearing a suit with a hat and glasses for eyes will the rest of his body seems to be mist compressed into a human shape. It is a rather peculiar stand in that it does not need to be deployed to utilize it's abilities; Evolving Illusions. Like the name suggest the power is to create illusions capable of evolution. The user can create illusions that are capable of growing stronger, longer lasting or possibly gain sentience and if left to evolve enough they can even become real and likely more powerful then the based off object (ex: a wood bat denting or even breaking steel after prolonged existence and multiple clashes with other bats). Now while the user can use this ability without summoning the stand it is much more difficult to control and some illusions are even impossible without Sharp Dressed Man supporting the user. Through their combined work they are even able to create illusions with their own independent existence separate from there creator because of it's evolution path. Although because of the Stands low level of durability and power, barely as strong as a human and less durable then one, it is best used in an indirect approach when it comes to any battles.

stand name: Human Clay.

Stats
Destructive Power
C

Speed
A

Range
E (5m)

Durability
D

Precision
B

Developmental Potential
B

the power to grab and shape anything to how it sees fit, it could take two animals and meld them together into a chimera or take a hunk of metal and shape it into a weapon, or even rearrange a person's anatomy. everything is like clay in my stands hands.

Stand name: Down With The Sickness (based on the Disturbed song:Youtube link)
Stand appearance: Think something similar to Nurgle from WH40K:
Stand ability: Down With The Sickness is able to infect any living organism is touches with any disease, be it viral or genetic. If the User can think it, it will do it. Additionally, it is also able to speed up the speed of infection within an organism (i.e. A person can potentially die within hours of being infected by DWTS with a brain tumor as it goes from Stage 1 to Stage 4). However, it is also able to heal individuals of their ailments, even ones that DWTS itself inflicts.
Stand stats:

Power - C

Speed - A

Range - C

Durability - D

Precision - B

Potential - A

Stand Name: Grand Budapest

Appearance: takes the form of a glove

Power: C
Range: E
Durability: A
Precision: A
Potential: B

Grand Budapest allows me to summon objects from books, comics, games and DVDs. Or lets me take on physical features (hair and such, but not actual body structure) and clothes from characters. When I summon objects or take on a character's appearance, I inherit their muscle memory, skills and powers. Unless the powers are not directly responsible for it, I can not inherit their actual strength, speed or stamina.

For example: I can copy Luffy's straw hat and gain his rubber body, but not his strength.
I can copy Zoro's swords and know how to use them exactly as he does, but I'm still just as strong as before.
I could transform into a Super Saiyan, but that would put so much strain on my body, that I would surely die.

Here are a few I never got around to using:

Stand: 「Help!」
User: Gabby Griffon
Ability: A compass, worn on the user's arm, which points to anyone who is physically distressed within 500 meters.

Stand: 「Scars To Your Beautiful」
User: Plaid Stripes
Ability: Automatically assembles, regardless of necessary materials, any machine whose patent has been rejected.

Stand: 「Dr. Flynn」
User: Inky Rose
Ability: Appears as hands which manifest from solid surfaces, dragging victims into the Earth as if it's made of quicksand. This Stand can track multiple targets at once, slowly, but is only summoned when the user identifies something a target regrets. This Stand does not disappear if the user is defeated; it can only be retracted by accomplishing whatever triggered it: writing that novel, kissing your sixth-grade crush, buying your dream car, et cetera.

Stand: 「Plenty of Paper」
User: Blossomforth
Ability: Creates an "information dead zone" at a point of the user's choice within range. Besides the user, no person or instrument in the affected area will be able to process or retain meaningful information about what happens inside the zone while it's active.

Stand: 「Supertramp」
User: Sweetcream Scoops
Ability: On touch, accelerates the effects of time on a target. Negative effects, such as decay, are staved off for several minutes.

Stand: 「Bangkok Night」
User: Diamond Mint
Ability: Prevents anyone in range who is not traveling at a rate of one foot per two seconds from breathing.

Stand: 「Elastic Heart」
User: Songbird Serenade
Ability: Optionally Automatic Stand. Suppresses physical explosions within several feet of the user; bombs will fizzle out, shaken soda will turn flat, gunpowder won't ignite, even a hydrogen explosion will fail to penetrate its barrier. In Automatic mode, 「Elastic Heart」 seeks out and suppresses whatever nearby items have the highest potential energy.

Stand Name: 「No vs Focus」
User: Sonata Dusk
Ability: While in contact with anything metal, the user can broadcast radio waves and create radio shadows anywhere within range. The larger the metal, the more powerful the signal and greater the range.

Stand: 「Suffragette City」
User: Sweetie Drops
Ability: Takes the form of a thick plastic shoebox. Any item left in the box for an hour is "imprinted", and when one of these items enters a building or other structure, the Stand activates. When active, the shoebox contains a scale model of the structure, and the "imprinted" object is unable to leave the structure. Changes made to the model affect the reality, and reverse when the Stand deactivates or when the object is destroyed. If more than one "imprinted" object is inside of a structure, the Stand will model whichever one is closest.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9