Rate My Avatar! 42 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Yup, yet another avatar tweak.

Just tweaked the shadows a bit and clipped out the bottom bit that used to stick into the central "T" from the "M" portion, which is sorta (not really) stylized as wings.

Thicc Scrafty
Group Admin

It looks pretty clean! I can't really think of any way to improve it from this point on myself, great job!

Looks good! I thought I saw some jagged edges, but they went away when I clicked on it, so it was how fimfiction scaled it, not the actual avatar. Though it couldn't hurt to scale a copy down on your side, and use that, so you know fimfiction doesn't do anything wonky.

--Sweetie Belle

The next step is obviously to animate it... :trollestia:
...Of which I definitely haven't already been working on.

Already do that. I've got it cropped and scaled down for use in round avatar boxes used in Discord and a few other places.

6579040 6579041

In fact, here it is!

Obviously not finished yet given the chunky animation and the layout grid that's included in the gif.

Neat! So, are you gonna pay Discord money for an animated avatar, and use the animated one there? :unsuresweetie:

--Sweetie Belle

Nah, probably not paying Discord for an animated avatar. Chances are that I'll just post the image separately.

Thicc Scrafty
Group Admin

Oh! This looks like it's gonna turn out very good once it's done!

I can imagine that once it's done, it could probably work as a very handy high quality standard opening for a youtube video or something along those lines.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8