Mainly Furries 54 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

So, a while ago I asked you all about an idea for a story I had about magic foxes living in a world with several other supernatural creatures and magic and technology in their world is slowly increasing, and I asked if that would be considered to be a furry story or not. That's still up to debate but that's beside the point here. Some of you even said that you liked the idea and would like to read it if it actually happened. Tbh, i was kind of surprised that the concept would interest you. That means a lot guys :twilightsmile: Thanks.

I'm not entirely sure if this kind of thread is allowed in this group, even though it does involve a story, so if it's not then just let me know and I'll take it down. But I recently just wrote up a draft of a preview chapter for the story. This isn't exactly the first chapter per say, but more like a preview to give you an idea of what the story will be like. Not much will be happening and only the main protagonist will be revealed. So, if you're interested in check it out, then its right here for all you curious eyes.

I'd also liked to point out that the title is the works and this is just a draft. So go ahead and check it out, tell me what you liked, disliked, or anything else. But please give me more than "That was great". Again, if this type of thread is not allowed in THIS group, then I apologize and just let me know.

21 Spots
Group Admin

5737729 This type of thread is perfectly fine, no worries, we're here to discuss pretty much anything we want. I'll have to check it out soon, I just don't have time at this moment, but it's great to see you're getting started with it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2