Bronies 295 members · 2,135 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

The Rules!

• Spamming posts or threads is not allowed. People don't want to deal with thousands of notifications about the same thing. That said, accidents happen. If you accidentally post the same thread twice and catch it, just delete one of the copies, and don't worry too much about whether you've posted too many threads here lately.
  • Label your threads properly! If it has spoilers, say it has spoilers in the title.
  • Post whatever you want. You can post art. You can post things that aren't related to mlp. You can post what you had for breakfast. Just don't be too spammy about it.
  • This is not a NSFW group. As such, don't post anything mature in here, and don't have X-rated discussions here. Note that by mature in this context, I mean R or X rated. Having intelligent conversation about complex issues is fine.
  • Promotion is allowed! That said, you can only post the same promotion once a week, and if it's for a NSFW story, don't post a link. Embed it instead.
  • Please don't deliberately post offensive topics or comments. Accidentally drifting into offensive territory will happen, but don't deliberately antagonize other members. Such will be considered trolling and can lead to a ban. Also don't attack others, and if things get heated, remember that you don't have to participate in the conversation, and people are allowed to be wrong.
  • Only add fanfics to appropriate folders.
  • Being a brony is not a requirement of a group, as long as you obey all the group rules.

This is subject to change, and was mostly written on the fly, so if something bothers you, mention it. I did remove some things in the old rules or change them, and the odds are that I forgot things.

--Sweetie Belle

Point of order: Can we put our stories in more than three folders now?

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

As long as they belong in all the folders, sure.

--Sweetie Belle

Just checking.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Yep. Rules that did not make it over from the other list, deliberately didn't.

Some might be because they are implied anyways, of course.

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5