The Antifascist Iron Front 76 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Alsvid
Group Admin

I was just ironically invading Poland, you guys. C'mon, it's le funny internet maymay to invade Poland. We sure trolled the hell out of those Polish people! They didn't see that epic troll coming, am I right?

At any rate, we're plenty inclusive and polite and nice; we'll even let you speak before declaring you subhuman degenerate garbage in human form.

Alsvid
Group Admin

Oh, sorry. Let me clarify. That was my interpretation of the people who say they're just ironically enjoying the antisemitic and racist attitudes of the alt-right.

"I'm just here for the spicy memes and the trolling," they usually say. I can quote them on that.

EDIT:

Or, like.

They say things such as, "Oh, political correctness and people telling me what to say and what not to say made me want to say these things."

Comment posted by Shameless Autism deleted Oct 9th, 2016

5549643 I find that Hitler is worse than Mao and Stalin in multiple senses.
It's not just the number killed, but the manner and reason.

Comment posted by Shameless Autism deleted Oct 9th, 2016
ADRNEL
Group Contributor

Nice argument, but you're still defending Hitler. The guy who may not have killed as many people, but still did it in a planned out systematic way that would make even Mao envious. It's basically saying "Hey, this shit sandwich is not as bad because it doesn't have as much shit as this other one over here.", it's still a shit sandwich. Mao killed his people out of shortsightedness of forcing farmers to focus on industrialization, Hitler killed people because he wanted to create the greatest and most racially pure nation in Europe and was willing to purposely slaughter millions of "degenerates" in order to do that.

So don't you dare go around saying that one genocidal dictator was not as bad as the other because all it does is trivialize the people who did die under the regimes of people who were not Mao.

Waterpear
Group Contributor

What exactly is your point, and how does it pertain to this thread?

Alsvid
Group Admin

Some people watch anime when they're bored.

Other people read a book.

And other people...defend Hitler on the Internet. :facehoof: They then get angry when it is put to them that this is a bad idea, and squeal and howl and natter about how political correctness and SJW cuck beta cultural marxists done took muh freedum-uh-speech.

Midnight-Blue766
Group Admin

Guys don't feed the banned troll.

ADRNEL
Group Contributor

Oh? He's banned? Thank goodness!

Waterpear
Group Contributor

Oh wow, y'all have the guts to actually delete comments :heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13